Trusted Contributor

Here he goes again! Now he tried to interupt Beck at the Grammy's! Can't this man JUST GO AWAY, and take Kim with him!

He is nothing but a well you can fill in the blanks....

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/02/09/kanye-west-storms-grammy-stage-over-beck-surprise-g...

Honored Contributor

I totally agree with everything the OP says. I saw him do that and thought it was a way that he would have everyone talking about him and Beyonce.

He has a 'thing' for her anyway.

Beck has been around for a very long time. Just because younger people don't know who he is doesn't mean his music isn't wonderful.

Beyonce, Madonna, etc goes around jumping and gyrating up and down on the stage.

Did any of you notice how the real singers (like Annie Lennox) and some of the others just stood (either with a band or another singer) NOT with a chorus and sing their song.

Annie Lennox has an amazing voice. Now maybe the 'youngsters' will know what a real voice sounds like.

Contributor
Why was Kim and Khloe even there ? Didn't their stepfather just have a car accident that very day? Wouldn't you want to be taking care of your father? Checking on him that entire night? Maybe, staying with him as he was devastated that someone had died in the accident. How selfish and unconcerned they are.
Esteemed Contributor

There is no hope for Kanye I may be in the minority but I think Beyonce is overrated, there may be one or two songs that I have liked since her career started but not enough for me to either buy her CD or pay to see her in concert. I think they continue to allow Kanye to attend just for that reason....what's he gonna do this time?

Real singers don't need all that with the dancers and acrobatics, I would find it distracting honestly.

Annie Lenox, Tom Jones, AC/DC sounded fantastic and added a nice breath of fresh air to the Grammy's.

Respected Contributor
On 2/9/2015 Disney Walk said: Why was Kim and Khloe even there ? Didn't their stepfather just have a car accident that very day? Wouldn't you want to be taking care of your father? Checking on him that entire night? Maybe, staying with him as he was devastated that someone had died in the accident. How selfish and unconcerned they are.

R you kidding? And miss a chance to be in the public eye???

Esteemed Contributor

He's messed up and I'm sure it has something to do with losing his mom. Seems like he's been weird since then. I think he can afford counseling. Hope he gets it!

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor
Love Annie Lenox and she still sounds incredible and looked great as well n that slim black gown. I wasn't watching till a friend called and told me she was on; so glad I didn't miss it! I couldn't watch it with all the brainless behavior.
Esteemed Contributor

I forgot to add....where was security? They are all over the place and should have been on high alert for Kanye.

Super Contributor

"There is no hope for Kanye I may be in the minority but I think Beyonce is overrated, there may be one or two songs that I have liked since her career started but not enough for me to either buy her CD or pay to see her in concert. I think they continue to allow Kanye to attend just for that reason....what's he gonna do this time?

Real singers don't need all that with the dancers and acrobatics, I would find it distracting honestly.

Annie Lenox, Tom Jones, AC/DC sounded fantastic and added a nice breath of fresh air to the Grammy's."

I agree with everything you have said here.

Please, can someone send Kanye and the Kartrashians into outer space forever????

Regular Contributor
On 2/9/2015 LuvitorLIT said:

I forgot to add....where was security? They are all over the place and should have been on high alert for Kanye.

There is security against the stage to keep people from running onto the stage. Do you really think they are going to stop Kanye? The love this for the ratings.

He is pure trash.