Honored Contributor

Is Lori serious?  $75 for tee shirts?  Is this AX Armani?  I don't think so.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

people are buying.  Pretty tops tonight

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   I know many of Lori's things are priced higher than I am willing to pay so I just never watch her shows.  She drives me nuts anyway so it works out well.  Easy solution.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Is Lori serious?  $75 for tee shirts?  Is this AX Armani?  I don't think so.  Cat Tongue

@Katcat1  Since you asked, yes, of course Lori is serious.  Just because you think the price is outrageous and wouldn't buy something, doesn't mean everyone does.   There have been lots of sellouts on this show.   If you aren't interested, don't buy.  But I'm amazed that you are amazed that others are different from you.

Esteemed Contributor

Everything is selling out (?)    There's an old saying..........believe half of what you see & half of what you hear.  Tomorrow click on "Items Recently on Air" and review what is STILL available.  I've heard  - sold out when on air so many times  - - -- that I now go to the product page - and 95% of the time one size (usually smaller sizes) will be sold out in one or two colors..............all the rest sizes and colors -- are still available. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee,  Silly,

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624,

Bravo! As always you are common sense personified🌻

Frequent Contributor

Here's my take on the Logo prices.  When Lori first came to the Q with her Logo items - I decided to try an asymetrical top and I loved it!  And I slowly became a Logo fanatic.  And I do it my way - maybe one other layer.  That's the beauty of her clothes - how you can put different clothing items together in a creative way - and I also do that with clothing other than Logo.  But in the past couple of years I started seeing the prices slowly rising until it got to the point of ridiculousness!   And I started holding back on ordering.  Now I rarely order Logo unless it's an as-is item or a reasonably priced clearance item or a lunchtime special.  So what Lori did - in my opinion - is she caught us - those of us who love her clothes, she reeled us in and then BAM - she started raising prices!  And she knew she could do that because she knew she had us - and by us I mean those of us who love her line!  It's something that other vendors are doing also but not to the extent that Lori is!  Though I will say that Susan Graver is too expensive also!  

Regular Contributor

Ugh. I feel like Logo is always on.  Being large and tall, none of the styles really appeal to me.  I don't like how the clothes look on taller models.  And I can do much better at Boscov's for a lot less $$$.

Respected Contributor

@seamus2 wrote:

Here's my take on the Logo prices.  When Lori first came to the Q with her Logo items - I decided to try an asymetrical top and I loved it!  And I slowly became a Logo fanatic.  And I do it my way - maybe one other layer.  That's the beauty of her clothes - how you can put different clothing items together in a creative way - and I also do that with clothing other than Logo.  But in the past couple of years I started seeing the prices slowly rising until it got to the point of ridiculousness!   And I started holding back on ordering.  Now I rarely order Logo unless it's an as-is item or a reasonably priced clearance item or a lunchtime special.  So what Lori did - in my opinion - is she caught us - those of us who love her clothes, she reeled us in and then BAM - she started raising prices!  And she knew she could do that because she knew she had us - and by us I mean those of us who love her line!  It's something that other vendors are doing also but not to the extent that Lori is!  Though I will say that Susan Graver is too expensive also!  

I don't think Lori sets the prices for her apparel, does she? I would assume QVC is in charge of that. Just like the designers don't decide whether or not to bring in petites, etc. -- it's the buyers and other people from the Q who make those types of decisions.