Honored Contributor

No AM Style Chat - March 26th

Good Morning, I didn't see a thread and I must say when I turned on the Q and saw some spheres being offered I thought oh uh, I shoulda checked the program guide Woman Very Happy  Although it won't linger, I'm watching snow fall outside of my window.

How are you this week?  Tell me something good.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

Re: No AM Style Chat - March 26th

@Bird mama     Yep....lawn care all day, I guess.  Here's my GOOD for you....it's Spring!  Yes, I know, expecting snow flurries today and some grass covered with snow for tomorrow, but the robins are here and nesting.  2nd Good....Going to see the 3 youngest grandkiddos today.  That is real good.  If I can come home and grap a snooze, that will be even better!!  

Watch for those Springtime robins between those snowflakes.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama   Good morning Ms Mama. I turned it on and found Dan lounging around on this Saturday morning. I had to ask myself what day is it!!!!  Then I thought about yesterday, what happened, what I did. I knew today had to be Saturday because my husband had scheduled scans yesterday - Friday. So...

Had no idea today here was going to be some other kind of Saturday. Leah has the day off, there are no fashions good or not so much. All the models have the day off too. Well GOOD for them, they deserve a break today, right?

Some good news you ask Ms Mama? How about this - good news on those scans finally. That really small tumor on his left upper lobe is now .2cm SMALLER. Can you believe this??? New chemo protocol along with super 5 mushroom complex to help his system perhaps 'accept' this new drug to do its' thing all in his favor, hopefully, finally.

It is SO stinking CCCOLD ourside here, we are not doing anything today, not going out, do not need to. He asked me what we're doing today, I said I have nothing to do today, not going out, staying in and keeping warm. HATE when this happens, spring gives us a tease of warmer weather, sunshine, early blubls come out again, open up, same with the early trees and now he (father nature) comes back and ruins it all for Mother Nature. Stop it father nature, it's Mother's turn now!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1 DancinQueen   Very good indeed 

My home has an attached garage and the original owner (before me) had a garage addition built back in the day where I store equipment, tools, etc.  My late husband was a 'collector' which is a nice way of saying he rarely threw anything out.  I did a major clean out of the garage addition after I retired in 2018 however he added some planks of wood across the rafters and stashed more cr@p in there.  On Monday I took a pry bar and said okay, I've had it and removed some of the 'ceiling' that he added.

Wow, the scrap wood and odd things I found there.  Like a spare wheel for a wheelbarrow that I replaced over a decade ago.  Anway, I cleared out a nice chunk and I think one more go at it on the next warmer day should do it.

I was summoned for jury duty (Thursday).  I don't have a problem reporting for jury duty, never did.  That said, I was slightly nervous this time around because of, you know, coronavirus.  Boy did I luck out, I was told I didn't have to report.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  That is fantastic and most promising news.  We had a couple of spring like days and just when I saw a few patches of grass greening up I look out of the window and it's snowing.  I don't know how the widlife handles this up and down with the temps.

Esteemed Contributor

I know many people like the outdoor shows, but to me it's as boring as watching the My Pillow guy. 🤷‍♀️

Trusted Contributor

Ugh!!! Garden all day.  Right up there with gourmet holiday all day for me.  I won't watch any of it.  I like beauty, jewelry and fashion.  LOL.  I will even get on board with cooking.

But mattress, technology, garden, lazy boy chairs-- nope.  No interest at all.  

Honored Contributor

@Effie54  Good Morning

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Effie54  Good Morning

Good morning to you! 

Honored Contributor

@justashopper   Yea I tend to check the items recently on air.  I like Plow and Hearth items.  I've tried live plants from the Q and they didn't work out.  It could have been my fault, lol.