Regular Contributor

I usually like the way Jane dresses, but that dress does nothing for her. I know she always says she's a size small, but that dress makes her look more like a large. On the other hand, the shoes they have on tonight are all cute. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Jane and Courtney’s dress

The dress is not attractive at all. Jane pulled at it in her stomach area. Just wear a larger size, Jane.

Esteemed Contributor

IMO, it looked roomy enough, just not a flattering cut. I really think it's the dress. But kudos to Jane wearing a Q item vs something of her own.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

As a side note, I just ordered my first Alagria (sp) shoe. Waiting for delivery still tonight. I bought it for comfort, lol, not for high fashion. Hope they are comfortable.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Does anyone know the item number?

Esteemed Contributor

For the most part I think Jane usually looks nice and wears clothes that work with her figure, but that dress looks so awful on her.  Maybe if she had a sweater to cover her arms it would help.  

She's still claiming to wear a small?  I'd like to see her in person, because on my tv she certainly doesn't look like a "small".  

Honored Contributor

A472476

Respected Contributor

t t

@Citrine1 wrote:

For the most part I think Jane usually looks nice and wears clothes that work with her figure, but that dress looks so awful on her.  Maybe if she had a sweater to cover her arms it would help.  

She's still claiming to wear a small?  I'd like to see her in person, because on my tv she certainly doesn't look like a "small".  

I have seen her in person, but a few years ago.  She is small, she just has large hips.  My cousin is built that way and she wears a small top but not a small bottom.  Jane doesn't wear a small bottom I don't think.  I don't remember if she ever said on air what size bottom she wears.  I'm not fond of how it looks on any of the girls.

Honored Contributor

Jane looks like she's on her way to bed and stopped off to sell shoes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

t t

@Citrine1 wrote:

I have seen her in person, but a few years ago.  She is small, she just has large hips.  My cousin is built that way and she wears a small top but not a small bottom.  Jane doesn't wear a small bottom I don't think.  I don't remember if she ever said on air what size bottom she wears.  I'm not fond of how it looks on any of the girls.

I have heard her say that she wears a QVC size 8 on the bottom. And you are correct -- she is fairly small on top (I can definitely believe that she wears a QVC small).