Contributor

Denim & Co - shouldn't be surprised at the prices...

But I am. Over $30 for a sleeveless tank???? That is crazy. I like the line, like all the others - some cute stuff, some not so cute. But it's a Q line. I still crack up every time Gary calls the people who buy the line "our fans". But this "fan" isn't buying a $32 tank, shibori cuteness or not!
Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co - shouldn't be surprised at the prices...

I find all the D and C I want on ebay, brand new, just got 2 pair of crops. fraction of the Q cost. 

Trusted Contributor

Just looked in my order's.    I bought the same tank last spring for 25.50$  here.   And then a second one for 22.50$    So yes the price went up for the same stuff they were selling last spring.  I wouldn't buy it either.  Its just a tank top.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The prices are keeping me far away from clothes shopping at the Q. Many other and better alternatives. I used to buy here often; not any more and I think that' s how it will continue.

The real deal breaker is paying $7.00 to return something that did not fit and/or flattter.

Honored Contributor

Are you giving other people your permission to buy it?

Honored Contributor

The only Denim & Co I buy are the pants and I have lots of them.

The D&Co. tops aren't the style/fabrics that I wear.  

Respected Contributor

People can choose to spend their money however they wish.  Some folks like to keep to a certain clothes budget but splurge on cars or handbags, etc.

There are hardly any really expensive clothes at QVC.  (I also shop at Saks and NM, where my DH jokes he can buy one sock for $50.00!)

In any case, most QVC fashion prices go down after the item is no longer new or it becomes out of season.

No reason to vent here--the prices are what they are given world circumstances.  I have bought plenty of D&C-- I like the casual style, the comfortable fit, and the well constructed clothes. 

Nobody shopping on QVC really needs any new clothes --we buy because we want to, and that is called disposable income.

Honored Contributor

Yes, everything is more expensive.  There are QVC customers who shop for LTS and the rare excessive discount, use online discount services, and watch shipping charges.  All stores have gone up....inflation is not a targeted phenomenon.

Honored Contributor

I think price depends on quality.  There are quite a few retailers who charge more than $30, some offering high quality fabric, construction, and fit.   

I'd have to see this sleeveless tank to find out whether it's worth $30.