Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Good morning ladies!  WOW - I too woke up way too early this morning - before 4AM, just laid there, my mind whorling already, couldn't get back to slepp so I got up at 5:22, put on the java and here I sit actually watching the Q, not at all interested in any of these beauty items.  ANd that christmas thing for 24 hours yesterday????  What was that all about?? Did we/they not just finish a month's worth of christmas in July???!!!  Unbelievable!!!

The unfortunate thing is they'll be ramming this down our throats now until Dec 23.  Who even wants to be thinking about the end of the year, CCCOLD weather, buying people STUFF in the middle of the summer???  Summer and nice enjoyable weather flies by too fast as it is and yet they think its fun to do shows like this NOW. 

Stop the craziness!!!

LOL

ITA

I didn't watch any of the eauty shows.  I'm so over the Christmas c a r a p p already, and we haven't gotten into September.  

Lola--hope you are feeling better!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

What about those dizzying motion floodlights TSV?  Anyone have a cartoon of a dizzy Olive Oyl? 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Hello, AMS friends. 

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I wanted you to know that we had to euthanize my little doggie today.  We thought she was getting better with the new diet, but she took a turn for the worse.  The vet said she was probably older than we thought and had multiple medical issues. She said that we were doing the humane thing.  I've been through this before, and it never gets easier.  

RIP Missy

beach chair.JPG

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

Hugs to you HC.  Yes, you did the right thing.

Respected Contributor

I'm so very sorry house cat.  I know how hard it is.  Big hug for you.

Rest in peace, sweet Missy. Heart

Honored Contributor
@house_cat,
I am so sorry, may she rest in peace. Hugs to you and DH.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@house_cat

I'm sorry for your loss.  Cat Sad

You gave Missy the best life by adopting her when you did.

Esteemed Contributor

@house_cat,

We all share in your loss. Missy was fortunate to have found your caring soul along her journey. Remember that your grief is not a sign of weakness but evidence of your love.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Super Contributor

@house_cat, I am so sorry for your loss. You are right, it never gets easier. 

Honored Contributor

@house_cat  Sad for the loss of your furry friend:

loss of furry friend for house cat.jpg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~