Valued Contributor

Good morning ladies. I woke up at 3:30 for some reason. (cats maybe?) No AM Style, on top of having yet another Christmas day yesterday. Yikes. 

Maybe Lola and friends will check in and tell us how their week is going? I haven't been around the boards, busy with next project and saw some friends this week, last night was a BBQ at my complex so chatted with neighbors.

Hope everyone is doing well. Lola this week is class right? Woman Surprised Loves, not for you. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: No AM STYLE today 8/15

[ Edited ]

@Buttercups Good morning! So the furry friends woke you up EARLY?

Did you have a god d time at the BBQ? 

We have no AMS today will you be watching beauty at all?

What is this film project about? Is it editing?

it is a 'no" for me on having students Monday. 😎

image.jpg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning, Ladies! Such a bummer that they've deprived us of AMS this morning. I won't miss the fashions but I will miss the back and forth in the "chat" house.

have a super Saturday! Heart

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@Buttercups

I am illing.  I had a bit of ear congestion, which has moved into sinuses and trickling down to a sore throat.  Of course, I have a lot of work to do this weekend for my presentations, so it's not the best timing. It's probably been from stress.  I have to report on Monday, but no students until the following week.  They are still waxing the floors/stripping, so I imagine that I will be flooded with the chemical smell on Monday, or I will be told to work from home, which doesn't really help me get the room ready since it's still all packed up from my end of year move.

Buttercups, if you check in on my Resolutions thread, you can read about this week's expen$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ive saga.

Honored Contributor
Good morning ladies,
I didn't realize no AMS this morning, thanks for the heads up. You sound very busy @Buttercups, good for you.
Lol @LTT1 about 'no' students on Monday.
I won't be watching any of the all day beauty.
Hope everyone is doing good today.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono, so sorry that on top of everything else, now you are sick.

@MaggieMack, we will still chat some, so join us.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Good morning ladies!  WOW - I too woke up way too early this morning - before 4AM, just laid there, my mind whorling already, couldn't get back to slepp so I got up at 5:22, put on the java and here I sit actually watching the Q, not at all interested in any of these beauty items.  ANd that christmas thing for 24 hours yesterday????  What was that all about?? Did we/they not just finish a month's worth of christmas in July???!!!  Unbelievable!!!

The unfortunate thing is they'll be ramming this down our throats now until Dec 23.  Who even wants to be thinking about the end of the year, CCCOLD weather, buying people STUFF in the middle of the summer???  Summer and nice enjoyable weather flies by too fast as it is and yet they think its fun to do shows like this NOW. 

Stop the craziness!!!

Honored Contributor

Oh Ms Lola, first I'm sorry you're not feeling well today - and on a Saturday to boot!!!  Your talking about that stripper and wax smell brought me back to my work (but only for a minute!!!) with that disgusting smell.  I worked at OSU student affairs dept (you know dorms!!!) and each year the housekeeping staff did the same thing in every building, on every floor in every student room, stripping and waxing to get them ready (among doing a lot of other stuff) for the 'kids' to come back.  That smell is so awful, many of us went home each day with headaches from that stuff.  AND it never failed to be dripping down the walls into the ceiling of my office space.  YUCK!

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono, sorry a bug has got you by your tail. Woman Mad

I won't be watching any of the shows, I'll just have reruns of yesterday's PGA Championship round on, haha.

I do have a couple of questions, though. 1) What do you think of the Halston long cardi that will be an upcoming TSV?  2) What do you think of Aimee K's first offering of boots?

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Re: No AM STYLE today 8/15

[ Edited ]

Actually, I put that picture in my first post and in truth, I was always great full for fire drills! Sort of, not really!

@lolakimono,I am so sorry that on top of everything else, you are now feeling ill.💜💜❤️

ETA: "Autocorrect" is not my friend. "Great full"

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~