Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@kate2357 wrote:

Met my husband wearing a dress just like that ... in red ... w/ a few buttons undone. Of course I was in my 20's and felt powerful. Smiley Happy

Still feel powerful. Dress still fits .. just differently. As in, just because you can, doesn't mean you should. I pull it out every once in awhile and model it for my hubby. He loves that dress. cha cha cha.

@kate2357 

And I bet he still thinks you look great in it.

Cha!

My spouse is a pip...he thinks I look good in most things I wear and tells me so. I am a lucky girl. On top of that, he set the example for our two sons and they hand out compliments to their wives. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

I think the dress is lovely and I would like to see it in other colors, navy, red for example!  I wish I had the figure to wear it !

Respected Contributor

Re: New from Rag & Bone

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 Seriously?  On a fashion site, you choose to take offense at a play on words about the name of an apparel company that makes overpriced, shapeless clothing?  (By the way -- I'm smaller than the model in the ads.)

Honored Contributor

I like both pieces. I like a slim leg jean that’s not super skinny. The dress seems classic to me. I I would definitely need a tank under that deep v-neck. I have never bought the brand. 

Honored Contributor

@vsm wrote:

@suzyQ3 Seriously?  On a fashion site, you choose to take offense at a play on words about the name of an apparel company that makes overpriced, shapeless clothing?  (By the way -- I'm smaller than the model in the ads.)

Yes, @vsm . And I would have commented exactly same if the play on words involved a negative reference to those who are overweight.

BTW, I've been here a long time, and I am very familiar with the ease in which some make fun of those whom they think are too thin.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland