Honored Contributor

Solft black cigarette  Cavern

The Prima

The Alexiss  Straight loose jean  called The Primer

The Alexxis

The Quinne Button up flare

The Quinne Button Up

The Canyone Ridge  Very bright red cigarette.

The Prima

Typical AG.  Heavy on the cigarette look.  Didn't see any boot cuts.  

Honored Contributor

@songbird 

I really like the soft black cigarette jean! The bleach denim pair suits my style too, although it looks a tad short in length. Could just be model’s height. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma  It's the model.  She's 5'10"

Respected Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@songbird 

I really like the soft black cigarette jean! The bleach denim pair suits my style too, although it looks a tad short in length. Could just be model’s height. 

Agreed - the bleach denim "The Primer" looks more comfortable.

Respected Contributor

I like the bleached out blue of The Primer jean as well.  Something about that perfectly faded blue that appeals to me.  Levi's used to be the only jeans that could achieve that shade of fade (if that makes sense).  I'll have to check n see what the inseam of that jean is.  I'm not 5'10" and I can't wear heels - only Birks n sneaks - so that shortens my inseam availability.

I saw a pair of trouser jeans by Madewell for $115 that I was thinking of purchasing.  Sort of a medium blue with one besom/coin pocket on the front and patch pockets on the rear side - 11" rise and they have a 30" inseam which I thought might be good for me w/my footwear issues.  But they are a completely different style than those mentioned above. 

I like both - and need neither.  Woman Wink

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Super Contributor

AG are my favorite jeans!   They may cost a little more but the fit and quality is worth it.   I have long legs so I also appreciate the extra length that's fairly standard with this brand. 

Valued Contributor

Another vote for the bleached out pair.  Great color and style.  After wearing skinnies for so long, I'm tired of always having to pull the legs back down to my ankles every time I stand up.

Really like the cigarettes.  Like the look of flares but rarely wear them because I think they look best with heels, which I don't wear very often.

Honored Contributor

@Tessa Mendoza  Cigarettes are SO much better then skinny jeans. AG really makes them well.