Contributor

Need to ask any female hosts for advice or info. ? Thank you !

I would like to ask any female host or model a question . . .  in an email or message.

I have done so in the past for a couple of items and received the nicest responses. 

Dan Wheeler, Lisa Robertson are 2 of those who responded to me.  Bob Bowersox also helped me with a movie camera for a wedding gift . . .  ( he presented it).

Maybe I am posting this in the wrong place.

Any advicce is appreciated.  I contacted customer service and they said they didn't know  about this item.

Thanks so much !!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Need to ask any female hosts for advice or info. ? Thank you !

Models, I am not sure how you would contact them, but for any of the female hosts, I would suggest going to their Facebook Page and sending them a message that way. Not sure of any other way to send them an email question...I think years ago, the host page you could click on a host and send them a essage that way.....Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN

You're right, back in the day (LOL!) there was a link to email them on each host page.

Now I guess they want to shove FB down our throats instead.....sigh.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@qvcpa wrote:

I would like to ask any female host or model a question . . .  in an email or message.

I have done so in the past for a couple of items and received the nicest responses. 

Dan Wheeler, Lisa Robertson are 2 of those who responded to me.  Bob Bowersox also helped me with a movie camera for a wedding gift . . .  ( he presented it).

Any advicce is appreciated.  I contacted customer service and they said they didn't know  about this item.

Thanks so much !!!!!

@qvcpa

What could "any" model or host tell you that you couldn't get from Customer Service ....  or a specific vendor?    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qvcpa,   I don't know how you can contact the models, but for the hosts look at the bottom of any page on QVC.com and you'll see "Meet our Hosts."   Click/tap there.  

You'll see a page of their photos.   Click/tap the host pic, and if they offer an email address you'll see "My Email" as an option (displayed next to their photo).   Click/tap that, and you can send them an email message.   Here's an example:

image.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN

You're right, back in the day (LOL!) there was a link to email them on each host page.

Now I guess they want to shove FB down our throats instead.....sigh.

@CANDLEQUEEN and @KingstonsMom,  That option is still offered (at least for some of the hosts -- I didn't check them all).

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo

Good to know! The last time I checked (quite a while ago) that option wasn't on the host pages anymore.

Thanks for bringing me up to speed!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Tinkrbl44 wrote:

qvcpa wrote:

Thanks so much !!!!!

@qvcpa

What could "any" model or host tell you that you couldn't get from Customer Service ....  or a specific vendor?    

sometimes they can give you a little advice on fit OR if it is one of their own personal items they can let you know the brand and where they purchased it. customer service doesnt have all of this information and neither do vendors necessarily.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@dooBdoo

Good to know! The last time I checked (quite a while ago) that option wasn't on the host pages anymore.

Thanks for bringing me up to speed!

Hi, @KingstonsMom!    You're welcome!   It had been a bit of a while since I last checked.    Those options probably vary from time to time.

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcpa wrote:

Thanks so much !!!!!

I thought you were done with QVC after the Lazy Boy chair fiasco.