Trusted Contributor

Re: Need a top for Isaac Pants - Help Please

@kivah wrote:

I own 3 Isaac Mizrahi's Long Sleeve Mock Neck - and just received the other 3 colors. A296829, 100% cotton. $25. great price.

I just ordered a set of 2 D&C Henleys, A3127. $48. I have these tops from the past -- and this order is arriving next week.

If ur a member of Costco - Nautica Ladies Cuff Sleeve Top, 100% cotton, $9.97. I own them in 3 different color stripes. Super Comfortable and Very Low Price.

Blue is such an easy color to match. You can also wear necklaces (earrings/bracelets) - to make the look more interesting. 

Navy blue is one of the most difficult colors to match.  Isaac's navies have various undertones - purple to green to gray.  A green (dark teal) navy clashes with a purple (dark periwinkle) navy.  I will not wear them together.  Can't count the number of tops I own but I can count those that match the pants being discussed - none.  What may not concern someone else nevertheless remains a legitimate concern for the person assembling their own wardrobe. If isaac would name his colors consistently like Gary Gobin does, the problem might be solved.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know what you are looking for to coordinate with your pants. I found this top that might be a good match (A297286). It is an Issac top.

Honored Contributor

@Travone.   I recently got this top and am very impressed with it.  The colors are gorgeous in the classic rose and it has the blue color that you describe.  The fabric is like a very lightweight sweater knit.  It would also look great with burgundy pants, should you wish to expand your wardrobe.

Screenshot_20180817-234831.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment