Honored Contributor

Last summer I purchased my first pair of NYDJ...they were a boyfriend cut.  They fit great and I want to purchase another pair, ankle length, not cropped like what I already have.

Yesterday I went to the mall and Macy's no longer carries the brand!!   Dillards carries them but that store is an hour in the opposite direction and I won't get there for a couple of weeks.

I may have to order without trying on...which I don't like to do because nothing ever fits......if I can wear an 8 in one style is it safe to assume I would wear an 8 in a different style?

As I type this it seems like a silly question, I am going to guess that every style will fit differently but thought I would ask anyway.

Valued Contributor

@Mom2Dogs - I think the same size is appropriate, unless the fiber content is different.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs, I'm afraid that you cannot count on a different style fitting the same. Heck, in my experience with NYDJ, you can't count even on different shades or colors fitting the same within ONE style.

Their website offers free shipping and returns, though.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I bought the "barbara" style and really liked them.  I went up a size, because I dont like tight jeans.  I would say you could stick to you normal size with that style.

Frequent Contributor

You're in luck: The Nordstrom web site carries a big selection of NYDJ--and most of them are 25% off.

Honored Contributor

I like to read the reviews to get fit ideas from customers..hope there is some help for you.

Honored Contributor

Thanks all for your comments....

Honored Contributor

When I worked for Dillards, I found that from one style to another my size did change which is uncommon with many brands.

Honored Contributor

I did a live chat with NYDJ....she told me to try the Marilyn jean...it 'should' fit like the Jessica --Boyfriend style