Esteemed Contributor

Re: My sizing observations; please comment

I agree with @insomniac2 -- back in the day I purchased lots of D&Co, Dialogue, Motto, Joan Rivers, etc., and never had a sizing problem.  I didn't return any of it because it always fit and was great quality.  What happened?   Except for one item, no clothing I've ordered from QVC in the last few years has fit.  Sizing is extremely inconsistent, in my opinion.  I watch the shows to get ideas, but I don't order any more. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I think sizing does vary a lot across brands. I recently ordered several tops and following the “click here” charts, ordered sizes Small, Medium, and Large.  

I hope the charts are accurate.

Honored Contributor

I think it just depends how you are built, in comparison with the sizing charts. I always buy the same size, here and  at Talbots, and everything fits. I have never sent anythng back ,tops or bottoms

I have IM, Martha ,Joan,  and a bit of Graver also a lot of Talbots

Honored Contributor

I'm finding they are making tops larger in my size than they used to.  That means I can size down even though I've gained mumble, mumble, pounds.