Honored Contributor

Remeber this line of fashions called Modern SOul that Linda Davies brought to qvc? I know some of you do, those who've been here for many years knows this line.

Guess what - I just got up and while flipping through the shopping channels I'm watching a very similar line on HSN called Modern Soul. Yes it appears it's knitwear like it was years ago. No it's not LD on HSN with it however. I'g pulling their program guide to see everything so far that they're offering this morning.

Modern Soul was one of many fashion lines that I really loved. I still have and wear often a few sewaters I purchased way back when. Love them still, look like they're still brand new, wash & wear like iron, still very fashionable.  Check it out!

Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD I remember it well.  Had several pieces and really enjoyed them.  Q had several lines that are now gone that I wore, Gabriella T sweaters, Dialogue.  I stll have a couple Gabriella T sweaters that I wear occasionally over leggings.  

I miss those lines.  

Happy New Year! 

Contributor

I do, fondly, remember Modern Soul! Keep posting, please

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum  Oh my, Gabriella T - loved this woman, she hailed from Florence Italy, I was so envious. Her sweaters were stunners and I also still have a couple of her's.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember that line because believe it or not I still have two pairs of those pants. {I use for around the house}Woman Wink They held up well.Good line of clothing.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up!  I checked the schedule and there will be a show called "Modern Soul Lounge Wear" this afternoon.  I used to love MS sweaters -- is this really the same brand?  or a different line with the same name?  Guess I need to watch it.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

I also was a fan of the Modern Soul line on QVC.  

I just searched Modern Soul on HSN and found nothing that even remotely reminded me of the Modern Soul line from QVC.

Honored Contributor

Re: Modern Soul

[ Edited ]

They made some of the best ponte pants ever. I bought the boot cut pull-on ponte pants in petite when they had them here on the Q years ago. They still look good...not faded or pilled, just great!

Linda Davies (Northern Nights) was the vendor for Modern Soul back then.

Respected Contributor

Same here-I remember Modern Soul and I bought a few pieces from the line. They were comfortable, looked good and wore well for a long time.

Trusted Contributor

Modern Soul was a good brand.  

What was the name of the Susan Graver line that had a ribbed knit material?  Can't remember what it was called.