Honored Contributor

It seems as though on-screen chest measurements have slowly but deliberately faded away.  I've watched fashions off and on since 10pm, my time, last night and finally this afternoon during the SG show, I saw them posted on one item.  Even the TSV never had any measurements listed on the screen.

I don't know about others, but I don't buy unless I see those measurements.  I guess Jayne Brown is bound and determined to get her way.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Disgusting, isn't it.  QVC won't do anything about it, unless enough customers stop buying fashions.  All I want is bust, waist and hip measurements and whether or not the garment is fitted or loose fitting.  Seems the 'powers that be' cater to some of their hosts instead of catering to their customer base.  Only way things will change is to get enough people to just stop buying!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme I agree with you, I also noted on a previous thread months ago someone mentioned that it was the fault of a lazy producer that the measurments are not flashed on the screen. I don't know how true that is, but the customers should rule, not the staff. I know you can find out the measurements on line, but why bother to watch the shows if you have to fire up the computer to check the sizes.

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99

Exactly!  shouldn't have to turn to the computer or call the order takers - who have more than enough work to do - for measurements and fit; while all the time the hosts and vendors are talking nonsense in place of helping a prospective customer out by providing important information needed to make a sale(s).  It boggles the mind - mine at least!Woman Frustrated

As far as the click here measurements - I'm not a seamstress. can't even sew a button on right!  I look at all those measurements, this folded, that folded, etc.  - totally mind boggling!

Honored Contributor

I'm wondering if it's the individual vendors who dictate if measurements are shown on screen. Any LDO show I've seen has measurements listed on the screen.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Sat. I was interested in something, but no measurements on screen.  I tried to use my tablet to get the "click here" garment measurements, but they wouldn't display.  So I booted my computer, but still couldn't get the garmnt measurements to display. Having been burned in the past by taking a guess on sizing, I don't take a chance any longer. Since I couldn't get the garment measurements, I gave up and didn't buy anything.  

I miss the days when Q had consistent, known sizing across all brands. I bought nearly call my clothes from Q then.  Now, I can't remember when I last bought a clothing item from Q because guessing on size rarely works out.