Honored Contributor

Please consider- Non Tunic Tops!!!

Why only TUNIC? Size large 5'5 tunics look ridiculous.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please consider- Non Tunic Tops!!!

Are you referring to a specific brand.  QVC does offer many tunic tops, but that is is due to that length being a big selling feature for them.  That said, there is definitely a significant selection of waist length tops in the inventory to choose from.    

Esteemed Contributor

I second the motion on non tunic tops. I am 5'3" and those tunic tops are just wrong for me. They make me look even shorter than I am and if they cling to the derrière, well, you get the picture and it's not pretty. QVC should offer a bit more variety in the style of their tops.

Respected Contributor

Q does not offer only tunics.  I don't understand the love of tunics either, but there are plenty of other ways to get into trouble here!!  Man Surprised  I imagine the OP sees tops she likes but not as a tunic. I agree they look dumpy on shorties. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love tunics and I am only 5'2" and find they elongate me.  Nothing worse than seeing women with leggings and their rear ends hanging out.

Respected Contributor

I am short-waisted, and tunics look insane on me.

Honored Contributor

Tunics are popular because leggings, jeggings and skinny jeans and pants are so popular and those pretty much require a tunic or longer top.

Trusted Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

I am short-waisted, and tunics look insane on me.

I'm short waisted as well and I find that they disguise that fact.  I only wear tunic length.  I also agree with the poster who said they elongate the body.  Love them!

Honored Contributor

Funny, I think there aren't enough tunics.  I see many tops with a length of 28 and think if only it was 30. 

Respected Contributor

I'm 5'5" and thin.  In the winter I like to wear waist or hip length jackets with slim pants, but at other times of the year I like a hi-lo tunic with leggings.  A tunic that is long all the way around makes me look like a tent with legs. The hi-lo or shark-bite tops that fit close to the body look the best on me (I'm a big fan of One World).  I don't purchase much clothing from the Q. 

Laura loves cats!