Honored Contributor

May 13th - IMAN 's Global Chic Dress Today's Special

[ Edited ]

Still looking for sneak peek photos of the TS dress. IMAN was wearing it during the shows for the Mother's Day handbag several weeks ago. It looked to me like a midi length which is trending.

She was wearing the dress in a leopard print -  emerald green/purple combo. They just posted this new scarf and they are all leopard prints. It prob means there will be leopard print dresses in these colors plus some solids. Looking forward to her May visit!

IMAN Global Chic Leopard-Print Scarf
535-878

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: May 13th - IMAN 's Global Chic Dress Today's Special

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Still looking for sneak peek photos of the TS dress. IMAN was wearing it during the shows for the Mother's Day handbag several weeks ago. It looked to me like a midi length which is trending.

She was wearing the dress in a leopard print -  emerald green/purple combo. They just posted this new scarf and they are all leopard prints. It prob means there will be leopard print dresses in these colors plus some solids. Looking forward to her May visit!

535-878

I love the green and the blue one.   I don't care for the red one.  It's a great scarf!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1

I especially like the blue one! I'd be able to use that with a few outfits I already own.

I watched a little when Iman was on last time but I don't recall a dress. 

- Slinky is having a TS on Wednesday & it is going to be a 4 piece outfit. I loved their last 3 piece TS so I'm anxious to see what this will be. 

Respected Contributor

iman-global-chic-luxury-resort-colorblock-wedge-sandal-d-20170329145728857~538049_FXD.jpgI just noticed this new item from Iman.  Also available in a black/camel combo and a red/purple combo.   These would never work for me but someone may like them! 

Respected Contributor

DG26925_050917_ComplexGrid_FH_IMAN_NoVideo.jpg

They had this picture on the top of Iman's page, but the item itself is not up yet.  I am assuming this is the dress you saw @Chi-town girl - looks like it matches the scarves.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

DG26925_050917_ComplexGrid_FH_IMAN_NoVideo.jpg

They had this picture on the top of Iman's page, but the item itself is not up yet.  I am assuming this is the dress you saw @Chi-town girl - looks like it matches the scarves.

@Roni18 - yes!!! This is the TS dress. Looks like the options will be for the leopard print in the same colors as the scarf & probably some solid colors.

I thought it was a midi length but this photo suggests that it's a high-low maxi. 

There is a scheduled 1 hr show just before the TS midnight launch, maybe some good clearance pricing. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl @Roni18

Beautiful dress!

My worst fears have been confirmed; the Slinky 4-piece TS is a cropped pants outfit. Well, I will save my money. 

Honored Contributor

One of these days maybe I'll find an Iman item that fits me and looks good. I love her and I like many of her items.

I tried on a high low dress once in a store-on the hanger it was beautiful, on me a big no. I hated the way it felt like a giant arrow right to my knees. For women with nice knees, not a problem. I would wear one if the front was still long enough to cover my knees.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Valued Contributor

Who the heck is Iman? I never heard the name and never saw her on QVC.

Must be from another shopping channel?

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 - Lol, I like cropped pants but only leggings or skinny leg styles. 

But, it's a nice price point of $50 for aI 4 item set. I like some of the Slinky tops and have picked up some great buys on clearance. 

Slinky® Brand 4-piece Set - Jacket, 2 Tanks and Crop Pant
536-767
Slinky® Brand 4pc Set - Jacket, 2 Tanks and Crop Pant