Honored Contributor

Re: May 13th - IMAN 's Global Chic Dress Today's Special

Will wait until I receive the dress & then will look for a  cropped knit or denim topper in the purple tone. Maybe a light blue too.

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Maxi with Hi-Low Hem

lavender-cashmere-button-front-cardigan-sweater-amazon.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 - Lol, I like cropped pants but only leggings or skinny leg styles. 

But, it's a nice price point of $50 for aI 4 item set. I like some of the Slinky tops and have picked up some great buys on clearance. 

Slinky® Brand 4-piece Set - Jacket, 2 Tanks and Crop Pant
536-767
Slinky® Brand 4pc Set - Jacket, 2 Tanks and Crop Pant

Not everyone looks their best in skinny outfits. Some of us are fuller in our middle and like to balance this out with a fuller pant. Thus making us look our best.Just because skinny has been the trend for a while now doesn't mean everyone should dress that way. This would be a very good outfit for anyone with my body shape.

Trusted Contributor

Took the plunge, & ordered the short dress in neutral leopard. I used the 25% off, something I usually try unsuccessfully not to use!  Not sure it's my style, but will try.  For one brief moment, I considered the TS, but luckily size & color had sold out!  Marla on now.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Will wait until I receive the dress & then will look for a  cropped knit or denim topper in the purple tone. Maybe a light blue too.

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Maxi with Hi-Low Hem

lavender-cashmere-button-front-cardigan-sweater-amazon.jpg

@Chi-town girl

This would be my outfit! And I already have a cardigan that looks almost like that one in my closet! 

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 - Lol, I like cropped pants but only leggings or skinny leg styles. 

But, it's a nice price point of $50 for aI 4 item set. I like some of the Slinky tops and have picked up some great buys on clearance. 

Slinky® Brand 4-piece Set - Jacket, 2 Tanks and Crop Pant
536-767
Slinky® Brand 4pc Set - Jacket, 2 Tanks and Crop Pant

Not everyone looks their best in skinny outfits. Some of us are fuller in our middle and like to balance this out with a fuller pant. Thus making us look our best.Just because skinny has been the trend for a while now doesn't mean everyone should dress that way. This would be a very good outfit for anyone with my body shape.

@151949

It is the length of the pants that I don't care for. 

I like slim cut pants but not skin tight skinny ones or leggings. I save lots of money these days being so picky! lol

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, I like the purple with the dress but I also think a little denim jean jacket would look really cute.

Honored Contributor

Girls, the blue leopard dress is GORGEOUS!  Love the design & fit of the dress.  It feels flirty.  Easy to wear, dress up or with flip flops. Love it!

The blue leopard colors are stunning. The photos don't do it justice.  It almost looks like the purple is iridescent. It looks great with a cropped light washed denim jacket for a more casual look & with a purple cropped cardi, a dressy look.  For petite girls, look at the shorter version of the dress. The blue leopard is a must have! 

I wish I had picked up the scarf, stalking for returns. Did anyone buy the scarf? I will prob get another dress in the green or pink once it hits clearance.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  So glad that it worked for you!  Cute dress.

Respected Contributor

Browsing the clearance items, I saw this coat has been reduced to $29.95- great value for someone!   My size is out or I would get another color.  I have it in the green.  iman-platinum-luxe-leather-and-suede-trench-coat-d-2016091913502271~492727_231.jpg