Honored Contributor

Re: May 13th - IMAN 's Global Chic Dress Today's Special

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 - Lol, I like cropped pants but only leggings or skinny leg styles. 

But, it's a nice price point of $50 for aI 4 item set. I like some of the Slinky tops and have picked up some great buys on clearance. 

Slinky® Brand 4-piece Set - Jacket, 2 Tanks and Crop Pant
536-767
Slinky® Brand 4pc Set - Jacket, 2 Tanks and Crop Pant

@Chi-town girl

I was watching a dvr'd clearance show last night (HSN) and picked up these!

SLINKY TNECKS.jpg

509-906 $19.95 for 2!!

And since this is an Iman thread I'll point out that her slip in to slim leggings are also on clearance for $24.95! 503-351

iman leggings.jpg

@Andreatoo - yes, I have new notifications tor recently reduced fashions

This Serena top is only $10. Limited sizes

CLEARANCE
CUSTOMER PICK

Serena Williams Cable Knit Sweater
495-019
Serena Williams Cable Knit Sweater

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Looks like I will be waiting for Fall before making a purchase.

Respected Contributor

So far I am safe with Iman's new items.  I like the TS dress but would probably be too long on me and I don't think I wear dresses enough to justify it.  She seems to have a 1970's vibe going- those striped leisure pants say "Charlie's Angels" to me. 

The Slinky TS is a good deal, but I can't use the pants at 22'- too long for crops and too short for long pants.  Also, I need a smaller size in pants than on the top.  Might be worth the price just for the jacket and 2 tanks. 

I am trying to be good (at least for today!)

@Chi-town girl and other friends- I noticed that the Marla butterfly tees (old style) are down to around $35 dollars today if anyone wants to pick one up. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A new cardi just posted...more sneak peeks of the TS dress, new wedge shoes & a new tote

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Lightweight Knit Ruffled Cardigan
535-876
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Ruffled Cardigan

I love this dress!..looks really cute, looking at it this way..and they have shorter lengths..the leopard is calling my name..the blue..can't wait to see this dress..Saturday's TS???

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

New Harem pant & looks like a new tank with the side stripe

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Athleisure Harem Pant
545-263
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Athleisure Harem Pant

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Athleisure Straight Pant
545-240
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Athleisure Straight Pant

Also a wide leg version, 3 colors

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Athleisure Wide-Leg Pant
545-156
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Athleisure Wide-Leg Pant

Honored Contributor

HSN just posted on the website banner a code for 25% off a single purchase.  Found the exclusions/requirements

can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for 25% off your purchase with maximum savings of $25 from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Today’s Special, Today’s Special Presale, This Day Only offers, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, gift cards, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880, electronics and gaming. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 5/13/2017 – 5/14/2017. Coupon Expires on 5/14/2017 at 11:59 PM ET.

Honored Contributor

New wrap dress, using the same or similar fabric/colors/prints as the TS dress. I like the blue leopard print, very pretty. 10 color/print options

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Illusion Wrap Dress
538-015
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Illusion Wrap Dress

Honored Contributor

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Jumpsuit
538-016
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Jumpsuit

Honored Contributor

Thanks Chi. Wasn't last year's dress like $20 less expensive?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"