Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs You can sterilize your masks with UV light on the dash of your car for several days.

Honored Contributor

I coordinate my masks with scarves twisted into my chignon.......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I wear mostly patterned shirts.  I'm not going to wear a hideous Vera Bradley type of print on my face too.  Have one black mask that I've worn once briefly.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@ECBG : When I come home I hang mine up outside in the hot sun until I need it again. Actually I now have several of pretty floral prints to change out. I'm comfortable wearing one and have actually gotten so used to it on my face I don't really notice it that much. I know I would feel naked and uncomfortable without one.

Trusted Contributor

@tototwo : I have several filters so I can make sure each of my masks has one inserted so I don't accidentally take one without it. I do prefer them with the pocket.

Esteemed Contributor

I have two very nice organic cotten with a place for filters.  They are in medium blue and one in white,  and the the elastic over the ears is adjustable.  Breathable and comfortable.  Getting two more in different colors, nothing with that.

Honored Contributor

Why not masks are here to stay might as well be cute

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@ECBG : When I come home I hang mine up outside in the hot sun until I need it again. Actually I now have several of pretty floral prints to change out. I'm comfortable wearing one and have actually gotten so used to it on my face I don't really notice it that much. I know I would feel naked and uncomfortable without one.

@Sadiesadie Have you ever touched your dash or steering wheel when it's been in the sun all day?  The windshield intensifies the heat.

Honored Contributor

@pprmntstx 

I made a bunch of crocheted masks ... in colors to match my outfits.  Two of them with metallic yarns that look really jazzy.  Wore the red one yesterday!  People "looked" but no one said a word!   

Somewhere around here are some pics of the masks I made. 

------------------------

ETA:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/A-Mask-for-Every-Day-of-the-Week/td-p/6265195/page/2

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@pprmntstx 

I made a bunch of crocheted masks ... in colors to match my outfits.  Two of them with metallic yarns that look really jazzy.  Wore the red one yesterday!  People "looked" but no one said a word!   

Somewhere around here are some pics of the masks I made. 

------------------------

ETA:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/A-Mask-for-Every-Day-of-the-Week/td-p/6265195/page/2

@ALRATIBA Would crochet not be too loose?  (Unless you can get a coffee filter in them).