Frequent Contributor

Hello all,

when I go on the website, I can see that something has reviews but am unable to pull them up.  I click on "read reviews" and dont see anything.  Anyone else having this problem?

Esteemed Contributor

I've noticed this for a while - especially on Isaac Mizrahi's clothes.

Honored Contributor

@kivah   @qvc2022    Try switching to a different browser at least temporarily.  That often fixes the problem. The reviews are there.  Some people with iPads report problems that disappear after they download the latest update.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@qvc2022 wrote:

Hello all,

when I go on the website, I can see that something has reviews but am unable to pull them up.  I click on "read reviews" and dont see anything.  Anyone else having this problem?

Watch or fast forward through the product video. Then wait a minute or so and the reviews usually appear. I don't know why that works but it does for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@kivah   @qvc2022    Try switching to a different browser at least temporarily.  That often fixes the problem. The reviews are there.  Some people with iPads report problems that disappear after they download the latest update.

I don't even know how to change a browser (computer-challenged) - but I checked Isaac's show today and the reviews showed up.

Super Contributor

That used to happened to me until I learned. Put the item number in the search bar, and look it up that way. All the info should be there.