Respected Contributor

My grandkids bought some halloween fabric and brought it over so I would make them some masks.  My GD's husband wants me to make him a Cowboy's mask but I can't find the fabric that's affordable.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal :  Old Navy has a ton and they come in kid sizes. They are 5 for $12.50.Bought a set for each of my grands and then used laundry labels,inside and out with first and last names (they got to stick on labels--they loved it).  My household probably owns forty masks but the Old Navy are the ones I reach for the most!

Honored Contributor

You might as well have fun with them.  I can't breathe through cloth masks, I wear the disposable medical masks.  The other day, I saw a couple of women wearing pink ones.  I was dying to ask them where she got them but I didn't.

Esteemed Contributor

Seems like masks are being sold everywhere these days.  @chrystaltree, I got my pink one at a medical supply store while shopping for something else.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@tototwo 

Thanks!.  I just went to Amazon and found the pink masks.  I don't know why I didn't think of that.