Contributor

Mary Beth was on this morning during Lock n Lock and Deals on the Daily. She wore one of those two for one tops with the blouse underneath attached to the top layer. She looked so pretty but I have not seen it before, Did anyone recognize it as a QVC top? I have a couple od the D&CO ones but didn't recognize it as theirs.

Valued Contributor

I looked under pink pullover. It is a Joan Rivers, but the pink is sold out except for one size. There's other colors.

Contributor

Thank You. 

New Contributor

Hello, Does anyone know the order information for the beautiful tunic Mary Beth is wearing this morning? She had it on when I tuned in at 10am ET so I'm not sure if she has already identified it. I would greatly appreciate the info. Thank you! 

Also - love you Mary Beth! :-) 

Honored Contributor

@dlscwgrl wrote:

Hello, Does anyone know the order information for the beautiful tunic Mary Beth is wearing this morning? She had it on when I tuned in at 10am ET so I'm not sure if she has already identified it. I would greatly appreciate the info. Thank you! 

@dlscwgrl   Mary Beth said it was Belle by Kim Gravel.  Unfortunately, QVC's website is still messed up and a lot of videos are not posted, and the ones that are are largely not operable -- getting an X on the screen.  This has been going on for at least the past 3 days.  

I tried to look at one of the videos from her shows this morning to see the exact top again, but no luck.  Kim has so many tops that are similar.  Perhaps another poster has it, or can remember it's details and find the item number for you.  

Frequent Contributor

Re: Mary Beth Roe

[ Edited ]

@dlscwgrl wrote:

Greetings: @dlscwgrl @Caaareful Shopper 

Someone on FB inquired and a response was given: -click on item name and number to take you to the product page, hope this helps!

Belle by Kim Gravel - A396220
HostMBR060822.pngKimGravelA396220.png