Trusted Contributor

My Goodness!  She will slap her name on just about anything!  I just received an e mail for her "Martha Stewart Collection" at Payless - I guess I can't blame her for taking advantage of her 'brand' while it's barely still relevant.  

I imagine she's making up for lost time....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart - Shameless!

@fitfuninformed wrote:

My Goodness!  She will slap her name on just about anything!  I just received an e mail for her "Martha Stewart Collection" at Payless - I guess I can't blame her for taking advantage of her 'brand' while it's barely still relevant.  

@fitfuninformed ... why do you care what & where she sells her products 🙃

Honored Contributor

I'm not getting the "Shameless" part.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's called marketing. Kudos to her and her expertise in getting her name out there! She works hard and I think we should celebrate women who have been down and out, and returned to the top in a successful way.

Anything I have purchased of hers (from QVC only so far), they have been quality products and I love wearing or using her products.

I'll have to check out Payless the next time I am near one. Thanks for the notice. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

She is involved in everything she puts her name to. A lot more than I can say for some others.

Good for her for working instead of sitting on her *** at her age. Gives people jobs, etc. etc. 

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I'm not getting the "Shameless" part.

I thought that she was appearing in Showtime's "Shameless" which would have been fun! 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

She feels no shame .. why should she?

Honored Contributor

It's called business, and Martha is extremely good at it.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Capitalism is a beautiful thing.

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

Just because she did something for Payless doesn't mean she's cheapening her brand. IMO there's nothing wrong with Payless product. MS brand will stay relevant as long as she makes quality for the price.