Honored Contributor

Martha Stewart In Balmain LBD

In March Harper's Bazaar. Article and more photos on their site.

Martha-Stewart-Looks-Half-Her-Age-001.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart In Balmain LBD

Looking great, but there has been some work done on either the photos or Martha. (Or both.)  Nothing wrong with that, but it is the reality.

Esteemed Contributor

Martha is still a beautiful woman.  That being said, I wonder how touched up that photo was.  While I find that "pushed up" neckline added nothing to the shot, her decollete looks good. Whatever her skincare routine is, it is a "good thing". Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Looking great, but there has been some work done on either the photos or Martha. (Or both.)  Nothing wrong with that, but it is the reality.

I would surmise both. If I had Martha'a money I would spend a good chunk of it to look my best, for my own self esteem.

To my eye it isn't overdone. With the photo work done these days it's difficult to tell. But to my eye she looks more natural than celebs who are less than half her age(and have had work done).

I think she looks great in the dress. She talks in the article about being outside for three hours using her snowplow. She stays active and it shows.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

I think she looks incredible, but it is all smoke and mirrors. It is probably photo shopped, and she has had work done. Look at her lips, and I don't know any 70+ woman that has b**bs that perky.

Esteemed Contributor

MS has always had great legs- she should show them off.

The rest? To me a desperate attempt at attention getting. I think she is better than that!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Nice photo, but certainly not natural looking for someone almost 80.

Esteemed Contributor

She has a very good doc.  Not too overdone.  I sure the picture had some work too 😉

Respected Contributor

She looks great!!

Honored Contributor

Filters and softening effects in the original photo; photo is highly enlarged to lose detail; and PhotoShopped enough to make Mother Teresa look like Cindy Crawford in her prime.

Hey, it's not billed as reality I assume.  I figure Martha had a good laugh about it.