Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne - 9/27 TS + New Fall items

MarlaWynne Turtleneck Tee
495-026

Looks like a sneak peek of a new necklace. 

MarlaWynne Turtleneck Tee  Top off the season in something versatile, chic and flattering. This turtleneck layers well all while keeping its versatility in tow. So pair it with blazers and leggings, sweater coats and denim jeans ... fall and winter never looked so chic.

Color Choices:Black, Shadow Mauve, Silver Heather, Soft Teal or Winter White
Fabrication:Lightweight tee
Style:Pullover
Neckline:Turtleneck
Sleeves:Long
Hemline:Straight
Size, Content & Care
Size Choices:XS-XL; 1X-3X
Body Length:Approx. 27"L
Fit:Semi-Fitted: Designed for 3 to 4 inches of ease between body and garment. Measures 3" - 4" larger than the fit-critical body measurement. Somewhat close to the body, but cut for ease of movement and fabric drape.
Content:95% vicose, 5% spandex
Care:Machine wash, tumble dry

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

MarlaWynne Ottoman Duster Vest
495-080
MarlaWynne Ottoman Duster Vest

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Her self-described large tops skinny bottoms style doesn't work for me. I don't mind the skinny bottoms on their own  with one of my tops but I don't do pull on stretch pants so it'll be an easy pass for me.

I'm one of the oddballs who detest her Flatterfit pants.  Even if they did work for me, I found the material to be gross.

I would not say I detest her Flatterfit pants but I am not a fan of them.  Let's just say I think the material is odd and have never found I size that comes close to fitting.  The waist is huge compared to the hips.

Her sketches are always fabulous but the translation to fabric isn't always great.  She is another designer that designs for her body.  She has an oversize bust and is thin through her hips and thighs.

I cannot watch her.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Looks like a Showstopper! 

14242417_1111183648951476_3068381208444144620_o.png.jpg

This may be one of my favorite pieces in this delivery. Trust me on this - order it the minute it hits HSN. This is definitely a  'You snooze you lose' drama pieces!

@sunshine45 - this just posted on HSN. Did they make it shorter? Or is there also a longer duster length??

MarlaWynne Novelty Cardigan
495-010

I'd love that top "print" in a TSV coat!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This may be one of my favorite pieces in this delivery. Trust me on this - order it the minute it hits HSN. This is definitely a  'You snooze you lose' drama pieces!

@sunshine45 - this just posted on HSN. Did they make it shorter? Or is there also a longer duster length??

495-010

I, too, love this print.  But no closure and those side vents are a deal breaker for me.  😕

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

495-010

I, too, love this print.  But no closure and those side vents are a deal breaker for me.  😕

ITA

No closure...no sale!! 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I recently got her "drama kimono with pockets" on sale at a great price.  It is very nice and a high quality piece.  I really needed to exchange it for a smaller size but it sold out quickly, so I'm just keeping the one I have.  How do those of you that buy her things regulary feel abou the fit?  Do they generally run large or do you think it was just for this item?  I am usually between a L and XL but could have worn a medium or possibly small in this one.  The style looks similar to what is pictured as the novelty cardigan.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I recently got her "drama kimono with pockets" on sale at a great price.  It is very nice and a high quality piece.  I really needed to exchange it for a smaller size but it sold out quickly, so I'm just keeping the one I have.  How do those of you that buy her things regulary feel abou the fit?  Do they generally run large or do you think it was just for this item?  I am usually between a L and XL but could have worn a medium or possibly small in this one.  The style looks similar to what is pictured as the novelty cardigan.

I don't own a ton of her stuff.  I can say that I think the flatterfit pants are made for someone with Marla's shape....slim through the hips and thighs.  I cannot wear them but I hated the material anyhow.

I own several of the butterfly tees and I think they run large.  I can size down one size and still have plenty of drape.  My normal HSN size is too big across my shoulders and chest.  When I am on the lower end of my typical size, I could actually go down 2 sizes.    

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Her self-described large tops skinny bottoms style doesn't work for me. I don't mind the skinny bottoms on their own  with one of my tops but I don't do pull on stretch pants so it'll be an easy pass for me.

I think her fabrics look pretty nice but the tops are usually so voluminous that they'd just swallow me up.  I'll watch a show, though, to see what she's brought.

I only buy pants I can try before I buy (unless I don't have to pay to send them back!)

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

I'm one of the oddballs who detest her Flatterfit pants.  Even if they did work for me, I found the material to be gross.

Whenever I've seen them presented I thought they looked not so great.

But I must say that some of the tops posted on this thread are really nice looking!  And not too big and drapey for me.