Esteemed Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne - 9/27 TS + New Fall items

I love most of MW's line...this collection looks very nice!  Her quality is almost always top notch.  Expensive though, but worth it...I stalk for sales.

Thank you, @Chi-town girl for posting these beautiful pics!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Looks like a Showstopper! 

14242417_1111183648951476_3068381208444144620_o.png.jpg

This may be one of my favorite pieces in this delivery. Trust me on this - order it the minute it hits HSN. This is definitely a  'You snooze you lose' drama pieces!

@sunshine45 - this just posted on HSN. Did they make it shorter? Or is there also a longer duster length??

MarlaWynne Novelty Cardigan
495-010
MarlaWynne Novelty Cardigan

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

MarlaWynne Sweater with Removable Cowl
495-006

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

i dont know......they look similar in pattern, but not necessarily identical. my problem is is that i like them BOTH. LOL i like the shorter version and the duster length.

her sweaters and dusters are fantastic. i also want to pick up some more butterfly tees.....3/4 sleeve and long sleeve if she does them both.  they are such great basics for any look.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

i dont know......they look similar in pattern, but not necessarily identical. my problem is is that i like them BOTH. LOL i like the shorter version and the duster length.

her sweaters and dusters are fantastic. i also want to pick up some more butterfly tees.....3/4 sleeve and long sleeve if she does them both.  they are such great basics for any look.

@sunshine45 - yes I like both lengths too. They will be loading new items this week for Marla + for Vince Camuto TS on thurs +  for IMAN TS on Sun Heart 

Love her butterfly tops. Really hope they will do it as a TS maybe for spring, a twofer!  Looks like only 1 butterfly style top left, on clearance for $30, 3 colors

MarlaWynne Butterfly Tee
472-784
MarlaWynne Butterfly Tee

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Her self-described large tops skinny bottoms style doesn't work for me. I don't mind the skinny bottoms on their own  with one of my tops but I don't do pull on stretch pants so it'll be an easy pass for me.

I'm one of the oddballs who detest her Flatterfit pants.  Even if they did work for me, I found the material to be gross.

Honored Contributor

Here is another look at the TS cardi + swatches. I love the Paprika and Midnight Teal colors Heart

14409522_1120870561316118_1778641077080621962_o.jpg

Honored Contributor

Oh how I wish this skirt was also offered in the Paprika & Midnight Teal.

Options: winter white, latte, golden straw & black

MarlaWynne Ottoman Knit Skirt
495-109
MarlaWynne Ottoman Knit Skirt

Honored Contributor

Love the design & details of this shirt. Looks long enough to be worn with leggings. White or black

MarlaWynne Poplin Button Down Shirt
495-076
MarlaWynne Poplin Button Down Shirt

Honored Contributor

MarlaWynne Pixel Print Box Top
495-127
MarlaWynne Pixel Print Box Top

Stock up this season on sweaters that provide warmth but also versatile wear. This box top is flattering and perfect over button down tops with a popped collar. Try it solo when the season warms up for spring. So many ways and so many days to mix and match it.

Color Choices:Blue Ink/Black, Sand/Latte, Shadow Mauve/Brick or Winter White/Black
Fabrication:Lightweight sweater knit
Style:Pixel pattern
Neckline:Round neck
Sleeves:Long
Design Features:Side slits
Hemline:Straight