Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne - 9/27 TS + New Fall items

@abbeythe 8th wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Her self-described large tops skinny bottoms style doesn't work for me. I don't mind the skinny bottoms on their own  with one of my tops but I don't do pull on stretch pants so it'll be an easy pass for me.

I'm one of the oddballs who detest her Flatterfit pants.  Even if they did work for me, I found the material to be gross.

I would not say I detest her Flatterfit pants but I am not a fan of them.  Let's just say I think the material is odd and have never found I size that comes close to fitting.  The waist is huge compared to the hips.

Her sketches are always fabulous but the translation to fabric isn't always great.  She is another designer that designs for her body.  She has an oversize bust and is thin through her hips and thighs.

I cannot watch her.

I just don't relate to her body type and the market she seems to be targeting when she's on air.

The sketches are the total opposite which is kind of surprising to me.

Respected Contributor

I want to like her line, but I just don't.

It looks too "costumey" for me. 

Yes, her sketches are very pretty. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is going off topic.

Honored Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

Most of the stuff is just too oversized, shapeless and boxy for me.  I agree that the sketches look much different than what is presented.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 - have you placed an order yet?  I'm trying to decide on color. Per facebook posts, the black & white seems to be most popular, Sand/Latteis in my cart but I also like the light/dark gray.

14362469_1122353657834475_14954859748556411_o.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

i have not placed any orders yet.

i LOVE the black and white, but i have so many blk/wht toppers and tops in my wardrobe that i am thinking i should go for the light gray and dark gray. decisions, decisions.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

MarlaWynne Tee with Long Sleeves
495-067

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

i have not placed any orders yet.

i LOVE the black and white, but i have so many blk/wht toppers and tops in my wardrobe that i am thinking i should go for the light gray and dark gray. decisions, decisions.....

@sunshine45 the gray has the dark blue accent sleeves. It will look great with denim. I think it's stunning in every color.

Some customers posted on facebook they placed immediate orders and are receiving delivery so I'm hoping they will post reviews. 

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@bri20 wrote:

Most of the stuff is just too oversized, shapeless and boxy for me.  I agree that the sketches look much different than what is presented.

I agree her sketches are great but the garments are IMO overpriced for the quality.

I bought a few of her turtlenecks and t-shirts.  They were all the same knit material.  They are always a wrinkled mess.  I've steamed them and ironed them but the wrinkles always return.

Honored Contributor

Also interested to see what will be offered for Iris Apfel's Anniversary shows on the same day as Marla's TS. 

These just posted - her iconic glasses! 

eyebobs by Iris Italian Acetate Optical Quality Reading Glasses
507-115
eyebobs by Iris Italian Acetate Optical Quality Readers