Esteemed Contributor

Marla Wynne's coming on now..1p...eastern

[ Edited ]

I'll be watching,enjoy!!!! Marla..(please come on..its almost 12:30 central!!!!)

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne's coming on now..1p...eastern

@emmysmom wrote:

I'll be watching,,,enjoy!!!!

@emmysmom - will watch some via live stream. I see several This Day Only's including the new jacquard long cardi

THIS DAY ONLY
MarlaWynne Jacquard Sweater Knit Drama Cardigan
551-823

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Thanks.....I just programed my TIVO to record the show......Y & R is on right now.

I like watching her shows even though there are a lot of her things that are just too overwhelming for me....(5' 4" 115lbs).....I did buy a pair of her pants and they're ok, but not sure I'd buy them again.......LOTS of spandex.  I do like that she makes a lot of coordinating pieces so you can create a wardrobe.

Honored Contributor

THIS DAY ONLY
MarlaWynne Drama Shawl Collar Jacket
551-802

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
THIS DAY ONLY
551-802

Anxiously waiting for Marla to come on..(seen enough of PN)..just want to see Marla!!!!!!! Thanks as always!!!!..(guess the PN TS sold out!)..good news for Marla lovers!!! xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Here's the duster that I want, pricing reduced,  but not low enough yet. Looks like it runs small

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@emmysmom - will watch some via live stream. I see several This Day Only's including the new jacquard long cardi

THIS DAY ONLY
551-823

This cardi is on right now -  beautiful! I love all 3 color options

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm petite, and her fashions look like they would overwhelm me, but you made me look!  I think this one is really pretty!

I like this one too....

MarlaWynne Tape Yarn Sweater with Camisole

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

THIS DAY ONLY
551-823

@Chi-town girl  I like this too but the price is still pretty high.  My plan is to not buy any Marla this time around since I have splurged on PN but never say never!  I do like this duster in all colors and, of course, you need the matching tanks!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

THIS DAY ONLY
551-823

@Chi-town girl  I like this too but the price is still pretty high.  My plan is to not buy any Marla this time around since I have splurged on PN but never say never!  I do like this duster in all colors and, of course, you need the matching tanks!

@Roni18 - I too am done shopping today. If that ombre duster had been reduced to $20, I would have picked it up. Will wait for reduced pricing on it as well as the new jacquard cardi. I so hope I can pick up the prairie sand items later - the tank, pants and cardi. 

Now I'm waiting for the G TS jacket..a short break until 8/24. IMAN has a TS 2 days after G so here comes all the Fall goodies!