Honored Contributor

What is it with Qvc and moto jackets?  They seem to be addicted to them, year after year after year.  Moto jackets.  I think the rest of the fashion world moved on from that several years ago.  

Honored Contributor

They sell.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

What is it with Qvc and moto jackets?  They seem to be addicted to them, year after year after year.  Moto jackets.  I think the rest of the fashion world moved on from that several years ago.  

Not sure where you shop? But moto jackets have been trending everywhere in 'the rest of the fashion world' - Nordstrom, Dillards, Macys, HSN, Anthropology & high end Gucci, D&G, Prada, YSL. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

Not sure where you shop? But moto jackets have been trending everywhere in 'the rest of the fashion world' - Nordstrom, Dillards, Macys, HSN, Anthropology & high end Gucci, D&G, Prada, YSL. 

Prada and I are no longer on speaking terms.  But you might be right, I probably don't even notice because I am totally over that hip short jacket look.  Been there...done that.

Respected Contributor

I don't think moto jackets are ever out of style. It's a classic look that pairs well with formal and informal outfits.

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

Moto jackets will never go out of style.

They will be made in variations but the classic basic style will always be with us.

The TSV today is pretty, but I don't do suede

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC and moto jackets

[ Edited ]

Other than a 3 button traditional blazer, the moto jacket is my fave and neither jacket goes out of style.

Honored Contributor

Moto jackets are a classic, and will never go out of style, IMO. Same with jeans jackets.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

They've been around what seems forever.  Somebody is buying them.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC and moto jackets

[ Edited ]