Honored Contributor

@Roni18

Thank you for starting a new thread! This lovely forum keeps setting all threads to “read” or “unread” and it makes it especially difficult to follow long threads. 

Valued Contributor

I just love MW fashions and feel her color palette is so understated and sophisticated.  I’m retired so don’t have an occasion to wear them with the exception of a few sweaters but they are lovely

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne Fall 2018

[ Edited ]

@StephaniM wrote:

I just love MW fashions and feel her color palette is so understated and sophisticated.  I’m retired so don’t have an occasion to wear them with the exception of a few sweaters but they are lovely

I'm retired too...and I need to stop..lol! I didn't get anything today and I have a closet full of her fashions. I started buying from her about 4 years ago, and I was working then..you get addicted to her fashions..they're so nice and the good thing..they all work together. She keeps her palette so you can do this, season after season.She's a smart cookie! Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@StephaniM wrote:

I'm retired too...and I need to stop..lol! I didn't get anything today and I have a closet full of her fashions. I started buying from her about 4 years ago, and I was working then..you get addicted to her fashions..they're so nice and the good thing..they all work together. She keeps her palette so you can do this, season after season.She's a smart cookie! Woman Happy

I wear scrubs every day, so I really don't need to buy many clothes, but I do anyway. I think it's good to have things in your closet for when those occasions come up. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Patricia Nash TS presale is posted.  She has the Thur 10/18 TS. One option is the new floral. I also like a couple of the other options - Stsined Merlot  & Stained Tan $180, free shipping

Patricia Nash Tuscania Leather Shoulder Bag
631-038

From the Heritage collection comes a structured shoulder bag reminiscent of the glamorous, vintage bags of yesteryear. The spacious, double-compartment interior holds a surprising amount of cargo, while the front pocket with credit cards slots eliminates the need to tote a wallet. The Tuscania embodies exceptional, handcrafted quality and style for the woman who believes a life well-lived is essential and doesn’t want to look like everyone else.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Ordered a pair of her faux suede pants in Latte.  They will look so nice with a lot of my fall tops

Esteemed Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@StephaniM wrote:

I wear scrubs every day, so I really don't need to buy many clothes, but I do anyway. I think it's good to have things in your closet for when those occasions come up. Woman Very Happy

In my previous life, I was a medical assistant and I wore a uniform..couldn't wait to wear regular clothes. I've always loved fashion!!..even when I was little.My mother always dressed to perfection. She was a school nurse..so she could wear what she wanted..!

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I feel like I dodged a bullet this weekend since I managed to not buy anything with both Marla and Jay King on! 

Marla's clothing is super addictive.  I do better at resisting her clothes in the fall winter than I do the spring/summer.

I've decided I need to cut down on clothing- especially until I figure out if I am going to lose any more weight.  We'll see how that resolution goes!  I'm a sucker for a good sale price.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I feel like I dodged a bullet this weekend since I managed to not buy anything with both Marla and Jay King on! 

Marla's clothing is super addictive.  I do better at resisting her clothes in the fall winter than I do the spring/summer.

I've decided I need to cut down on clothing- especially until I figure out if I am going to lose any more weight.  We'll see how that resolution goes!  I'm a sucker for a good sale price.  

I didn't get anything either...I'm a sucker for a sale too..I went shopping in my closet and have many things of her's I haven't worn yet! I never pay full price for her things either..they're getting $$$$..! Also..most things have sold out before they get clearanced priced, or my size is gone..she has alot of followers now. I think someone's trying to tell me something..! Woman Wink

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Patricia Nash TS presale is posted.  She has the Thur 10/18 TS. One option is the new floral. I also like a couple of the other options - Stsined Merlot  & Stained Tan $180, free shipping

631-038

From the Heritage collection comes a structured shoulder bag reminiscent of the glamorous, vintage bags of yesteryear. The spacious, double-compartment interior holds a surprising amount of cargo, while the front pocket with credit cards slots eliminates the need to tote a wallet. The Tuscania embodies exceptional, handcrafted quality and style for the woman who believes a life well-lived is essential and doesn’t want to look like everyone else.

@Chi-town girl

I really like this but I’m trying to tell myself it is too big for me. Can’t imagine the trouble I’d be in if one of her bags is just right! lol Love the new print.