Respected Contributor

Thanks for the alert @Chi-town girl, very cute dress and top.  Something so fresh and cute about it.   I saw earlier today also that some Marla items I had favorited have gone down in price.   I did good and avoided Iman's last show but don't know if I will be able to resist these.   Should be some good clearance for summer coming soon too. 

I did did receive both the Rose and graphite dress in the correct size.   I am trying to decide if I will keep both or send one back.   I also got that jacquard duster that matches with the dusty blue items last week.   It looks nice but will be better for fall or winter than now.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Thanks for the alert @Chi-town girl, very cute dress and top.  Something so fresh and cute about it.   I saw earlier today also that some Marla items I had favorited have gone down in price.   I did good and avoided Iman's last show but don't know if I will be able to resist these.   Should be some good clearance for summer coming soon too. 

I did did receive both the Rose and graphite dress in the correct size.   I am trying to decide if I will keep both or send one back.   I also got that jacquard duster that matches with the dusty blue items last week.   It looks nice but will be better for fall or winter than now.  

@Roni18 - without IMAN'S influence I was able to resist last weekend,  except for the TS jeans. I ordered the chsmbray, but it's advance order so I have time to think about it.  Pricing is good & I want to test drive the new fabric. 

I want that jacquard duster in the blue, hoping to grab it when it is reduced again...

I love the ne MW branch print items. It's gonna be hard to resist. 

WynneLayers Boucle Jacquard V-Neck Tunic
541-170
WynneLayers Boucle Jacquard V-Neck Tunic

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 & all - the branch print chiffon tank dress is posted!

WynneLayers Branch-Print Chiffon Tank Dress
541-141

Here is the stretch jersey tank dress. Loving the monument (gray) 

WynneLayers Branch-Print Tank Dress
541-146
WynneLayers Branch-Print Tank Dress

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 more new posted today!

WynneLayers Boucle Sweater Knit Convertible Vest

541-156

WynneLayers Boucle Sweater Knit Convertible Vest

Honored Contributor

I swore I wouldn't buy another thing from this line as I end up sending half of it back.  I love the tank dress with the chiffon overdress.  I have an arm that is terribly scarred and try to cover it.  The scarf would be the perfect thing to wrap over it.

They are all sitting in my cart.

Honored Contributor
WynneLayers Boucle Jacquard Sweater-Knit Poncho
541-158

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I swore I wouldn't buy another thing from this line as I end up sending half of it back.  I love the tank dress with the chiffon overdress.  I have an arm that is terribly scarred and try to cover it.  The scarf would be the perfect thing to wrap over it.

@lulu2 - it's gonna be hard to resist! I love her layered collection and the butterfly tops

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@lulu2 - there is a white & black tank dress to go under the chiffon dress. Or you can wear the branch tank dress under the chiffon dress.

I like how they have styled the chiffon dress to be worn as a tunic over a tank & leggings.  Very pretty!

WynneLayers Tank Dress
541-148
WynneLayers Tank Dress

Respected Contributor

All so cute!   Just don't know what combinations to try!   I like the chiffon overlay pieces that I could easily wear with a lot of my Travelers tanks and pants from Chico's - would still be cool enough for summer.  

I do worry that the chiffon overlay dress might be too long for me ( it is about 6 inches longer than the tie dye dress.).  I also worry that it might easily snag being that long- not sure.   

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

All so cute!   Just don't know what combinations to try!   I like the chiffon overlay pieces that I could easily wear with a lot of my Travelers tanks and pants from Chico's - would still be cool enough for summer.  

I do worry that the chiffon overlay dress might be too long for me ( it is about 6 inches longer than the tie dye dress.).  I also worry that it might easily snag being that long- not sure.   

@Roni18 I think the new tank dresses could  look good belted and it would shorten the length. I'm very undecided about what I'm picking up, but loving the new collection!