Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl @emmysmom Iman's TS will be a lamb leather jacket.  It will be on Colleen's show tonight.  It is $129.95.  iman-platinum-buttery-soft-genuine-lamb-leather-jacket-d-20180926092539863~620437_632.jpg

Looks like a nice jacket, but I have this style in several colors so it's a pass for me.  The green and navy tones look vibrant and those would be my picks. Nice design and fit. Here it is zipped up

IMAN Platinum Buttery Soft Genuine Lamb Leather Jacket

A pass for  me too..only do faux leather...!Woman Frustrated

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Yippie Heart they're baaacccckkkk @emmysmom and anyone else that missed out! Pricing is not adjusted yet so maybe it will be a TDO

IMAN Runway Chic Perfect Ponte 360º Slimming Legging
561-750

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Yippie Heart they're baaacccckkkk @emmysmom and anyone else that missed out! Pricing is not adjusted yet so maybe it will be a TDO

561-750

Chi..never bought Iman's leggings or pants...are they true to size???Woman Happy

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Love Iman's black windowpane plaid. I have the leggingd. Wonder if the leggings are reordered @emmysmom -:I know you wanted them. Models are wearing them with new items!

The cream topper looks so chic

IMAN Global Chic Polished to Perfection Topper Coat
623-808

@Chi-town girl  this is the one I do like.  I am not planning to buy anything from her line this time though.  Maybe I will not have a weak moment.  I am sure her jacket is nice but too similar to others out there.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Hate to have to return the beautiful PN shoes but I can't pay that much for something that will hurt my feet.  Tempted by the Born TS.  I got some nice boots from them last year and the shipping is free.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Reordered KJL tassel. Will be a TDO on Colleen's show $50

KJL by Kenneth Jay Lane "Palm Beach Party" 33" Tassel Necklace
599-132
KJL by Kenneth Jay Lane "Palm Beach Party" 33" Tassel Necklace

Anybody have this?  I've had it in my favorites for awhile now. 

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

561-750

Chi..never bought Iman's leggings or pants...are they true to size???Woman Happy

@emmysmom - yes, stay with your usual HSN pant size. I usually wear size small pants and these fit perfectly for me in size small.  The fabric for these leggings is very nice. I also have the classic plaid.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

561-750

@emmysmomI did not buy these last time but bought several the time before.  I think they are true to size.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

561-750

@emmysmom - yes, stay with your usual HSN pant size. I usually wear size small pants and these fit perfectly for me in size small.  The fabric for these leggings is very nice. I also have the classic plaid.

Thanks..LOVE the zippers at the ankle...she's so classy!Heart

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

561-750

@emmysmomI did not buy these last time but bought several the time before.  I think they are true to size.   

Thanks..! Heart

-- Mae West