Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne 2018

[ Edited ]

sq1_left_ffanykatyperry_20180815.jpg

I looked at some of the videos from the Q FFANY shoe event. I might get these GILI boots in the black option. $70.  I'm still looking/wanting a mid calf boot so I need to think about it

LOL, someone really feels the need for attention.... to have 7+ active fashion threads tonight Woman Tongue including one rejoicing/announcing the supposed demise of GILI. A bunch of OL's that prefer to wear frumpy ordinary carap, lol. When I look at what they like to wear from their posts - OMG, ugly, no sense of style. This place can be so repulsive and boring. 

S9254
G.I.L.I. Leather Chelsea Boots - Baldwyn

s9254.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I received the H by Halston ombre coat today. I got a size 2, and I usually wear an XS, size 4. I'm sending it back to see if I can exchange it for a size 0 since it's a little big. I think it's sold out, though, which means I'll be paying the try-on fee again. Woman Frustrated I definitely need a smaller size. I know this line runs big, but I didn't know I had to order two sizes smaller. It's really soft and cute. I think it would've been perfect if it had a belt. 

h-by-halston-ombre-coat.png

Honored Contributor

Dang @pinkmochi! Cute coat. I think if you return for an exchange and they can't fulfill your request,  you would receive a full credit including all shipping fees. Worth a call to CS - good luck! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne 2018

[ Edited ]

Thanks, @Chi-town girl! I'll try that if they can't fulfill my exchange. 

Just bought the Jay King Amazonite necklace (616-184). The gemstones have been calling to me lately. I think that means I need some grounding and peace. I looked up the properties of Amazonite, and it looks like just what I need. Woman Happy Suzanne held the necklace up to different colored fabric in the video on the website, and it looks like it'll go with so many colors! I think I'll get a lot of use out of this one. Great price, too, today!

jay-king-peruvian-amazonite-bead-18-sterling-silver-neck.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Leopard girls! One for you and more for gifts? $20 - other options too!

Dearfoams Embroidered Slipper and Sleep Mask Set
632-834

I have those leopards in my favorites..I WANT THEM...lol!Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@pinkmochiLooks like a beautiful necklace-Enjoy!  Whew- fortunately Jay was just going off when I turned it on HSN.  He is dangerous for me.  

Respected Contributor

@pinkmochiHope you can get the exchange on the coat.  It is cute.  Every single thing I've ordered from H by Halston has been way oversized too.

Respected Contributor

Several new necklaces up tonight for Marla.  I like how her jewelry looks, but I still feel they are overpriced for what they are.  

marlawynne-freeform-drop-54-lariat-necklace-d-2018100911404605~639341_BAB.jpgmarlawynne-triple-bead-64-drop-necklace-d-2018100910244259~639337_J4H.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Several new necklaces up tonight for Marla.  I like how her jewelry looks, but I still feel they are overpriced for what they are.  

marlawynne-freeform-drop-54-lariat-necklace-d-2018100911404605~639341_BAB.jpgmarlawynne-triple-bead-64-drop-necklace-d-2018100910244259~639337_J4H.jpg

I think so too Roni!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

sq1_left_ffanykatyperry_20180815.jpg

I looked at some of the videos from the Q FFANY shoe event. I might get these GILI boots in the black option. $70.  I'm still looking/wanting a mid calf boot so I need to think about it

LOL, someone really feels the need for attention.... to have 7+ active fashion threads tonight Woman Tongue including one rejoicing/announcing the supposed demise of GILI. A bunch of OL's that prefer to wear frumpy ordinary carap, lol. When I look at what they like to wear from their posts - OMG, ugly, no sense of style. This place can be so repulsive and boring. 

S9254
G.I.L.I. Leather Chelsea Boots - Baldwyn

s9254.jpg

@Chi-town girl

You can tag me in a post if you'd like to talk about me. Unless you'd like to be one of THOSE women who talk about others behind their backs, like what you admonish others for on every thread that discusses a fashion photo from the news or a new offering here at the Q.  I'll assume that you were having a bad night when you posted your comment.  

Rejoicing the demise of G.I.L.I.? SMH.  I started a thread about the tuxedo jeggings because I was thinking about purchasing them, when I noticed how much was on clearance.  I started a follow up thread to point it out.

Feel free to start some interesting threads on here if you find it boring.

Cat Happy