Respected Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 - I had accumulated so many leggings bc I buy a bunch every year during Nordstrom Anniversary sale and HSN started to offer Lysse as well as Serena, Danica etc. They weren't organized and I had several stacks in different places. Ridiculous Woman LOL I will only buy now if it's something special but I will also purge 1 for 1. 

For tanks, I roll them like a burrito and have them in a dresser drawer organized by color. Looks like a pretty rainbow Heart Much easier to find the color or print that I want and I think it takes up less space. I also purged a bunch of lower quality tanks and now have a great selection. My new order of the sea grass set includes colors I don't have and my 1st purchase of Marla tanks. I still need to find 2 pieces of clothing to purge to keep with my 1 for 1 strategy.  

Love that idea!...be careful..once u try Marla's tanks...they multiply! I have most of Serena's tanks..in all colors..but they fit tight..Marla's aren't at all..(its the side splits)...so flattering! Will be anxious to hear your reviews!..The seagrass duo is next on my list...! xxx

@emmysmomYes- they are addictive.  They are not impressive to look at when you get them but they really are very flattering and comfortable. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 - I had accumulated so many leggings bc I buy a bunch every year during Nordstrom Anniversary sale and HSN started to offer Lysse as well as Serena, Danica etc. They weren't organized and I had several stacks in different places. Ridiculous Woman LOL I will only buy now if it's something special but I will also purge 1 for 1. 

For tanks, I roll them like a burrito and have them in a dresser drawer organized by color. Looks like a pretty rainbow Heart Much easier to find the color or print that I want and I think it takes up less space. I also purged a bunch of lower quality tanks and now have a great selection. My new order of the sea grass set includes colors I don't have and my 1st purchase of Marla tanks. I still need to find 2 pieces of clothing to purge to keep with my 1 for 1 strategy.  

@Chi-town girl  I had not thought of doing my tanks that way but probably could do that with a lot of them because many are the Chico's travelers which don't wrinkle.  Over the weekend, while trying to motivate myself to declutter, I watched a lot of the KonMari method folding videos and did a drawer of t-shirts that way.  It was great.  I was able to get in all of the shirts I had in that drawer plus some out of another drawer.  I like being able to see all of them at one time.  I would need to iron them if I wore them out, but I would usually have to iron them anyway.  And most of the time I just use them around the house.  

What do you do with things like Marla's thinner dusters or her kimono weight items? I have been hanging them but am wondering if I need to fold them.  I noticed a few of my other things had gotten stretched out hanging.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne 2018

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I had not thought of doing my tanks that way but probably could do that with a lot of them because many are the Chico's travelers which don't wrinkle.  Over the weekend, while trying to motivate myself to declutter, I watched a lot of the KonMari method folding videos and did a drawer of t-shirts that way.  It was great.  I was able to get in all of the shirts I had in that drawer plus some out of another drawer.  I like being able to see all of them at one time.  I would need to iron them if I wore them out, but I would usually have to iron them anyway.  And most of the time I just use them around the house.  

What do you do with things like Marla's thinner dusters or her kimono weight items? I have been hanging them but am wondering if I need to fold them.  I noticed a few of my other things had gotten stretched out hanging.  

@Roni18 - all of my dusters are folded and stacked in my armoire.  Yes, they will stretch out if on hangers. Some of them like the summer lightweight Giuliana dusters have to be steamed before wearing.

Marla's kimono is also folded in the armoire. I have a full shelf of assorted sweater/knit garments- tops, cardi's, skirts, pants, dusters, scarfs

Also, the same for rayon/span tops. They will stretch out on hanger so I keep them folded. Some of my maxi dresses are rayon/span.  I keep them on hangers, but they are folded and draped over the horizontal hanger bar. I like Joy's hangers since they have some grip and don't take up space. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I need to make some more room for folded items.   I guess I need to clean out some of my purses from the armoire then!Smiley Happy

I just counted and there are over 70 tanks in my closet.  And that is not counting the ones I just cleaned out or any of the Marla ones I have!  I think I have all colors covered!  

I am making progress but it is slow.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I need to make some more room for folded items.   I guess I need to clean out some of my purses from the armoire then!Smiley Happy

I just counted and there are over 70 tanks in my closet.  And that is not counting the ones I just cleaned out or any of the Marla ones I have!  I think I have all colors covered!  

I am making progress but it is slow.  

Good job! It took me a couple of weeks bc I worked in batches. It's a big project

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

This is interesting:

WynneLayers Abstract Print Convertible Chiffon Poncho

602-538  $49.90

wynnelayers-abstract-print-convertible-chiffon-poncho-d-20180529114541877~602538_JKA.jpg
wynnelayers-abstract-print-convertible-chiffon-poncho-d-20180529114429453~602538_alt2.jpg

I finally watched the last two hours of shows. These ponchos are gorgeous!!! So glad they spent time showing the versatility and different ways to wear them, wow! 

Clever design and use of buttons. Swooning over these ponchos and all of the chiffon pieces Heart Heart Heart excited for you to receive your orders @Roni18 @Dawnie

I hope the malibu pieces are reordered.  So much good stuff! 

Marla said the crepe pants fabric and design are inspired by St John pants. I might need every dang color Woman LOL 

When is her next TS?

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 @emmysmom @Dawnie & Marla fans:: Marla's next Today's Special -

Fri JUL 13  - MarlaWynne Layers Fashions Celebration

@Roni18 - it could be a dangerous weekend Woman LOL the next day Jay King TS. Yikes!!!

Respected Contributor

I am in the market for a pair of white flatterfit ankle pants but could only find bermuda shorts.  Has anyone seen them this year?

Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl  I only see some black and 1 camel left on HSN.  She has really been promoting those crepe pants of late and not the flatterfit. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 @emmysmom @Dawnie & Marla fans:: Marla's next Today's Special -

Fri JUL 13  - MarlaWynne Layers Fashions Celebration

@Roni18 - it could be a dangerous weekend Woman LOL the next day Jay King TS. Yikes!!!

@Chi-town girl  Horrors!  I was already way over budget this month.  Both Marla and Jay need to give it a rest for awhile!  LOL- At least promote the products they have out now and stop making new stuff I just have to have!Woman LOL