@Roni18 wrote:

WynneLayers Malibu Shirt/Jacket

596-051 $69.90wynnelayers-malibu-shirtjacket-d-00010101000000~596051_5W9.jpg

I like these pieces in the Dark Slate, but the sand illuminatesHeart

WynneLayers Malibu Drawstring Pant with Pockets
596-049 $70

@Chi-town girlOnly a few sizes were left in the Malibu Jacket last night.  It seemed popular.  Marla says with the new items they just start with a small amount to test how it will do.  It looked nice on the models.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 - I DVR'd the shows. Haven't watched the final 2 hrs yet. Glad they showed her fit model Ingrid in the sea grass cardi and pants. Looks sharp! 

I was disappointed to see H removed the long standing free ship for fashion orders of $99. That cost them some orders from me. I only ordered the sea grass pants and the twofer tanks. 

The way Marla was gushing over the crepe pants as her favorites, does it seem that they are now taking the place of the Flatterfit?  No new Flatterfits in quite awhile. 

I think those Malibu pieces are beautiful! The sand looks like raw silk - I want them!!!

Did you hear about any sneak peeks for next shows? Did you buy anything else?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Just a hobby. I like to reseach designers and also people who sell on QVC who create products.  Marla has had an amazing life. What an inspiration.  

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Have a nice weekend everyone!  

Post what you are putting on your wishlist and what's coming home Heart enjoy the shows & shopping  Woman Very Happy

WynneLayers Malibu Boxy Tank
596-050

I put many things on my wishlist...waiting for a price break..I ordered the tech top last week..its SO hard for me to watch and not order! Love the new colors..probably will be ordering some tanks in those colors..lol! Its an easy way to add some NEW with her pants I already have..black, sand and white...lol! Wonder where I got that idea???  Smiley Wink

xxx

@emmysmom - hey girl Heart the new twofer tanks are advance order. Will not ship until late June. Maybe there will be a coupon! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 - I DVR'd the shows. Haven't watched the final 2 hrs yet. Glad they showed her fit model Ingrid in the sea grass cardi and pants. Looks sharp! 

I was disappointed to see H removed the long standing free ship for fashion orders of $99. That cost them some orders from me. I only ordered the sea grass pants and the twofer tanks. 

The way Marla was gushing over the crepe pants as her favorites, does it seem that they are now taking the place of the Flatterfit?  No new Flatterfits in quite awhile. 

I think those Malibu pieces are beautiful! The sand looks like raw silk - I want them!!!

Did you hear about any sneak peeks for next shows? Did you buy anything else?

@Chi-town girl  You did good.  I was very bad!   I was frustrated by the lack of the $99 free ship too.   Also, beware that they are being very sneaky with shipping on some items.   People are complaining about it on their boards.  I ordered a few Caya Costa (clothes with sun protection) items and didn't notice until later that the shipping was $5 instead of $3!  

And wow she was really plugging those crepe pants.  They showed them in like every show throughout the day.  

I have ordered too much from this collection but doubtful that the pants will work:

crepe pants in burgandy and seagrass

all 4 colors of the convertible poncho

1 seagrass scarf

3 sets of 2-pack tanks (woodrose/seagrass/bronze-latte)

1 unstructured shirt woodrose

1 pair of seagrass wideleg pants

1 seagrass dress

I think that is all - Oh my gosh!  I don't even want to add that up!  I need for work to start back evidently and we have only been out a week!  I must find a new hobby!  The bad thing is I was actually thinking I was doing good since I didn't order a bunch of other things from her that I want! caya-costa-roll-up-visor-with-uv-protection-d-20180530163908457~602967_CXB.jpg

Here are the Caya Costa items I ordered - I burn easy so thought these might be good.

caya-costa-border-print-caftan-with-uv-protection-d-2018032913521947~595953_UBY.jpgcaya-costa-button-front-shirtdress-with-uv-protection-d-20180529164559303~602950_UC2.jpg

And a packable visor hat from them too.  

Respected Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

Just a hobby. I like to reseach designers and also people who sell on QVC who create products.  Marla has had an amazing life. What an inspiration.  

@bonnieluI like the way she reinvented herself.  What is so funny is that I used to love the "Highlander" TV show she produced back in the 90's, so I tell my friends she is my "highlander" designer.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Roni18@Chi-town girl. I, too, was disappointed the $99 free shipping disappeared.  Cost H some sales. With me it did.

i ordered the Chiffon Overlay Tunic:

FF77C4D6-77D8-4516-B2B9-8568409B5067.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@Roni18@Chi-town girl   Also ordered the twofer tanks and:

683FD284-A0F0-4B0C-9804-F6F49A7930ED.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@Roni18@Chi-town girl. I, too, was disappointed the $99 free shipping disappeared.  Cost H some sales. With me it did.

i ordered the Chiffon Overlay Tunic:

FF77C4D6-77D8-4516-B2B9-8568409B5067.jpeg

@DawnieI almost ordered that but couldn't decide on the black or the latte and then ended up ordering other stuff!  It looked great on Suzanne. 

Respected Contributor

She had so much cute stuff this time it was hard to decide!  I am still working on my massive closet overall so I can make room for all of my new Marla items.  

I wasn't making much progress until I started trying each item on.  A long process but I now have a big donation pile.  I can't believe how much my body has changed around!  Some items are now too big, others are too small.  Honestly, I look so much better in my newer things from Iman, Slinky, and Marla that is easy to give away the older stuff.  Well, except for those few items that still have price tags on them!