Highlighted
New Contributor

Love the portrait of Isaac's dog!

What a beautiful dog.....what is Isaac's dog's name and what breed or mix is

he/she? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Re: Love the portrait of Isaac's dog!

Can't think of his name right now.............Beautiful dog, for sure.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Is this the one?

Honored Contributor

I love the portrait too. The portrait I see is a close up of just his dog. I notice it on the wall behind him on each of his shows. My adopted dog is looks similar to Isaac's dog.

Trusted Contributor

That's Harry, who is 14 yrs old. I think he is a mixed breed / rescue. But he shows Aussie and/or collie/Sheltie traits. He also has a 9 yr old Jack Russell, Dean.

Trusted Contributor

Just got a picture of Dean, who looks more like a Beagle to me and young. He is supposed to be a bit mean to others, though.

Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering if it was his dog, that portrait is the finishing touch to his gorgeous set, I love all the furniture and would change my house in a hot second but it's not practical for our lifestyle right now.
Super Contributor

I love the portrait of Harry too. Issac should do an item (t-shirt maybe?) with Harry's image on it. I know he did a scarf once. When you are wearing it you can't tell it's a picture of anything really- it just looks like a pretty color pattern. Can't tell it's Harry until you unfold it.
Esteemed Contributor

I love both those dogs. I see a lot of Golden in Harry. Dean reminds me of my Snoopy from my childhood years! I agree beautiful picture of Harry!