Respected Contributor

Duluth Trading Company has $10 longtail Tshirts on sale right now!

Free ship on $50 purchase. I bought 6. there was a thread about a week ago about tshirts and someone mentioned this company having great ones. Thought I would share the info.

Honored Contributor

Re: Duluth Trading Company has $10 longtail Tshirts on sale right now!

I just started buying from Duluth at Christmas, in response to a barrage of TV advertising. So far I've been very happy with them, but its been mainly for DH. One cute plaid flannel shirt for me. They are in the LL Bean Eddie Bauer category with more emphasis on work clothes.

Super Contributor

The do have quality clothing (& other stuff), and the Longtail tops are great if you have a long torso, are tall, or have extra weight.

Best of all, most are 100% cotton.

I have a LT Henley Tank from them, which is actually more like a sleeveless tee. And it has little fabric things on the underside of each 'sleeve' that anchor your bra straps if you like. Helps to keep them from moving and you constantly adjusting them.

They're are great company based in MN.

ETA: check out their accessories as well, and get on their e-mail list for sales and coupons.

Respected Contributor

Haven't tried any of their merchandise yet, but their commercials are a HOOT !!! (;
Super Contributor

On 5/13/2014 Azcowgirl said: Haven't tried any of their merchandise yet, but their commercials are a HOOT !!! (;

Their online sign-up, ads, & e-mails too. 8)

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I love there commercials, I have to go on their site and check that out. I have one of their button downs that I love. Very well made.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. Their commercials are so comical & the items they advertise seem like good solutions for work clothes.
Respected Contributor

DH bought three of them. They are very good quality and the price is really easy on the budget.