Respected Contributor

Am I missing something with LOGO?  Each week it seems the prices go up higher and higher!  Insane IMO!!!!!  And people keep buying and she keeps selling!  Amazing!

Trusted Contributor

th258HWIU3.jpg

I'm sorry I couldn't help it.  

Valued Contributor

Agree and most of her tunics look similar.  I stopped buying because the cost of, what essentially is, a long sleeved A-line tee shirt was not worth the price.  The detailed pieces

(lace and eyelet accents) are pretty but when used, the price point sky rockets!

Lori encourages us to layer everything.  I like Lori but her sales pitch just $cream$ buy, buy, buy.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Respected Contributor
@roxxy1
Perfect,
Regular Contributor

Oh..I so agree.  And hideous!  The dress tonight was laughable...infact that is what my husband did when he saw it.  My very few LOGO pieces have worn out, cheap material.

Esteemed Contributor

CLOWN clothes 😂🤣

Trusted Contributor

If you don't like LOGO then don't buy it, but don't waste an entire thread on unnecessary criticism. If you can't say something nice, then keep it to yourself. This kind of bashing serves no purpose.

Respected Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

If you don't like LOGO then don't buy it, but don't waste an entire thread on unnecessary criticism. If you can't say something nice, then keep it to yourself. This kind of bashing serves no purpose.

@RealtyGal2 well said.  I feel the same way when I read the Susan Graver bashing threads.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Not this again! Every week a post with the same old and tired making fun of people who like certain clothes. Grow up and give it a rest.
Valued Contributor

I love Logo but there is no reason why you should tell people not to be able to have freedom of speech here or anywhere.  This is the USA, and people have a right to speak their minds, and by the way, that is the purpose of blogs. Have a great day if you can stay unoffended and stop telling people how to speak