Trusted Contributor

Do not know why the Logo line of clothes offends some folks but my advice is if you don't like it then quit bashing others who do like it; a simple remedy.  Why be so negative and post nasty comments that are not constructive? This does nothing at all but creates animosity towards others.  Be kind and supportive if nothing else. Woman Happy

If we all liked the same things in life it would be rather boring. Smiley Sad

BE HAPPY!!!! Heart

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Am I missing something with LOGO?  Each week it seems the prices go up higher and higher!  Insane IMO!!!!!  And people keep buying and she keeps selling!  Amazing!

@bargainsgirl 

Yeah ... don't know what you're missing about LOGO.  Wonderful clothes.  

I generally buy one piece a month.  I have no idea how many LOGO pieces I already own.   Tonight I bought the chiffon vest in banana.

LOGO (and SG) chiffon vests are fab.  Look fantastic.  

Respected Contributor

I noted on tonight's show they were selling tee shirts made from cotton and modal and raving about the fabrication.

I have a cotton and modal tee shirt from another Designer brand and washed it and boy does it wrinkle.  Definitely needs ironing.  Care tag read to NOT put it in the dryer and to hang dry, which I did.  Ironing was sort of tough as the material would bunch up (softness) and very tough to get the wrinkles out.  You could iron it all day long and the wrinkles are just in there, but looks OK from a distance.

I wouldn't buy that fabrication again. 

I'm not a fan of Logo clothes. I watch for a few minutes.  Lori really piles it on - in more ways than one. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I noted on tonight's show they were selling tee shirts made from cotton and modal and raving about the fabrication.

I have a cotton and modal tee shirt from another Designer brand and washed it and boy does it wrinkle.  Definitely needs ironing.  Care tag read to NOT put it in the dryer and to hang dry, which I did.  Ironing was sort of tough as the material would bunch up (softness) and very tough to get the wrinkles out.  You could iron it all day long and the wrinkles are just in there, but looks OK from a distance.

I wouldn't buy that fabrication again. 

I'm not a fan of Logo clothes. I watch for a few minutes.  Lori really piles it on - in more ways than one. 

@jellyBEAN 

That's really weird about the wrinkling.  I have some 100% modal that I bought years ago that have been washed hundred of times  with no wrinkles and they go in the dryer.  

It might be the cotton part of the blend that's causing the wrinkling.