Respected Contributor
Monamar... trust me you'll never win this debate, (lol) especially w/ a few selective posters that vehemently defend the Logo line and Ms. Goldstein's pricing structure..
Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

@Pearlee, you've made plenty of rude comments about Isaac's line...

@Bri36  Not "plenty."  Everyone now and then I have - to show people what it's like, when I get really fed up with the LOGO comments.   I'd say for every one Isaac comment I've made there have been 100 LOGO comments.   See what it's like?  And I usually do it when fed up with the "I'm entitled to my opinion" argument for rudeness.   I show them the other side of the coin.

To show people what it's like?  That's what kids do...

More insulting comments....

Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
Monamar... trust me you'll never win this debate, (lol) especially w/ a few selective posters that vehemently defend the Logo line and Ms. Goldstein's pricing structure..

@KKlim  Ms. Goldstein does not set the pricing structure.  QVC does. 

I'm 67 and I wear Logo.  I am also under 5'2", I do get my hair done, and I do wear NYDJ, and I love wedge sandals and 2 inch heels on my shoes and boots.  I am still into style and sales and I love logo.  Just waiting for petite denim jeans in blues, black and white so I can replace NYDJ's.  I must have petites.  Regulars do not fit properly.   Thank you Lori for your Logo's.  

Respected Contributor

@QSHOPPER wrote:

I'm 67 and I wear Logo.  I am also under 5'2", I do get my hair done, and I do wear NYDJ, and I love wedge sandals and 2 inch heels on my shoes and boots.  I am still into style and sales and I love logo.  Just waiting for petite denim jeans in blues, black and white so I can replace NYDJ's.  I must have petites.  Regulars do not fit properly.   Thank you Lori for your Logo's.  

Welcome to the forums!  I too love logo and am wearimg more jeans than ever.  But no heels, only sneakers due to joint problems.  I am all about comfort with style.

Honored Contributor

At 3:50 PM today LG said that she looks like a bag lady with all her layers. I couldn't believe she actually said that, but she didn't take it back. She mentioned that comfort was her biggest priority, but those were not her exact words. I don't expect to be shot for being the messenger, if you ladies watched the show and were paying attention you heard it too.