Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I don't see her line to be relevant to people who wear classics. These never go out of style and paying a higher price makes sense. I think most of her clothing makes the models and hosts looker larger. This morning Leah had on the TSV and one of her cardigans, she looked 20 to 30 lbs heavier. Big baggy clothes do nothing for one's figure no matter what size you are.

If the TSV was not see through why are they upselling a tank to go under it. The top is $49.00. This is no value. The busts always looks like it clngs and then balloons out from the bust down.  For me, this is not a style I would even consider.

I only watch to see what the TSV is and then I turn the channel. I rarely watch for the clothing on the Q since I wear petites and they offer very little. This top has buttons on the side and a pocket on the other side of the high low hem. What is the style on the item?

@elated . I have two of the TSV tops and neither of them are see through.  I like them because they aren't see through and they offer good coverage on hot days.  As a mater of fact I wore one of them yesterday (got it through a pre-order sale) and it was 90+ degrees here.

As for the "classics never going out of style".  Believe what you want but I have to disagree.  Sometimes "the classics" can get stagnant, stuffy & old looking depending on the overall look, fit & colors. At 63 I don't want to look old & stuffy.  

Contributor

I actually will defend  this line  I am in my late 60" but still work as a consultant in NY (I live in South  Florida) and I wear her tops  not layered that often,  but some of them, and always  with a pencil skirt and heels  which has become  my uniform for NY.   In the fall and winter I  top the outfit  off with a cardigan,  short jacket  etc,  and I look  polished and current .  In Florida I wear the same tops  with capris, a flowy skirt  etc.

I don't purchase every top, or cardigan  but pick and choose,  and yes,  I buy some of the tops  with a ruffle  at hip, paired with a pencil skirt,  the look is whimsical.  I am 5'7" and wear a small  but in her line  I wear  med,  or large depending on cut, and the fact, I don't like anything to cling

This line  has an attention to detail   that few lines  have at the Q beside Linea  which I find too conservative.................... her price point is not expensive  go out in the market place and try to find  some of the lace tanks, and tunic length tops  with beautiful seaming details, godets, and a large sweep.  Her garment cut is much more expensive,

as well as her fabric  especially her cashmere blends  which are my total favorites,  I even wear them  in Florida  at night, and in the our winter, they are spectacular  don't pill, and hold up.

This line has interest  and a garment cut  that Halston, C Wonder and especially Lisa Rinna don't have..................and talk about cheap/quality fabric  none of these line  have quality fabric or detail

This is my opinion.  This doesn't mean people have to agree.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and taste.  that what makes us special.

Respected Contributor

Now that summer has hit Maryland it's nice to wear the thinner fabrics and the few Logo I have keeps me cool and is very comfortable on the skin in high temperatures. I find her hems and cuts flattering on my body. I know not everyone likes the line. Variety is the spice of life. 

Respected Contributor

@bewise wrote:

It would not be so bad if one logo was to be worn,but instead,she puts two,three more,and they look like rag people.horrible

@bewise

I'm not sure what you mean by 'rag people' but it doesn't sound very nice. Like maybe you are talking down to people less fortunate than you are. Perhaps I am missing your point?  I don't have many Logo tops but enjoy the few I own. I occasionally layer with a skinny tee type of tank if the contrast is cute but that's not my usual practice. I agree with some that the prices are high by QVC standards but not compared to what I see in my local stores.

Valued Contributor

Yes, the clothes are expensive and combined with the shipping, is a hard pill to swallow.

i like her clothe, I love a very casual beach lifestyle and e flow works for me.  Now, having said that, I look for things on clearance or as is.  Great deals there.  

Honored Contributor

It confuses me why anyone feels the need to actually defend a line of clothing. Who cares what some stranger thinks of what you choose to wear?

I read plenty of outright offensive comments about some of the clothing lines here that I enjoy..... I just chock it up to different strokes for different folks. Makes life a whole lot easier...

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

It confuses me why anyone feels the need to actually defend a line of clothing. Who cares what some stranger thinks of what you choose to wear?

I read plenty of outright offensive comments about some of the clothing lines here that I enjoy..... I just chock it up to different strokes for different folks. Makes life a whole lot easier...

@Trinity11  I guess I don't excuse rude and offensive comments so easily.

If a poster here was out to lunch with a group of ladies seated t one table, and one of the ladies was wearing horizontal stripes for example, would the poster say in front of that lady, "I don't think horizontal stripes look good on anyone."  or "Horizontal stripes make you look like a bag lady."  Just as an example. 

Yet posters do that all the time here, knowing others here wear and love LOGO clothing.  Contrary to some posts, I don't think everyone has to love LOGO clothing and there is plenty of LOGO that I pass on because I don't like it or feel it wouldn't flatter me.  But I've said it a million times - there are many ways to express one's dislike of something yet posters here otten use rude and insulting and offensive ways to express that.  So yes, some of us mind.  But as I usually say, it says more about that poster (and her upbringing) than it does about the clothing line.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee, you've made plenty of rude comments about Isaac's line...

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

@Bri36  Not "plenty."  Everyone now and then I have - to show people what it's like, when I get really fed up with the LOGO comments.   I'd say for every one Isaac comment I've made there have been 100 LOGO comments.   See what it's like?  And I usually do it when fed up with the "I'm entitled to my opinion" argument for rudeness.   I show them the other side of the coin.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

@Bri36  Not "plenty."  Everyone now and then I have - to show people what it's like, when I get really fed up with the LOGO comments.   I'd say for every one Isaac comment I've made there have been 100 LOGO comments.   See what it's like?  And I usually do it when fed up with the "I'm entitled to my opinion" argument for rudeness.   I show them the other side of the coin.

To show people what it's like?  That's what kids do...