Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

I would have bought one if there was a color I liked. I already have gray, dark indigo and white.  I don't wear those other colors.

I'm not a fan of frayed hems either.   

BUT I did buy a LOGO denim jackets last year - all I did was turn up the hem. 

------------------------------------------

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I do not like unfinished hems...but for those that like the jacket and purchase, I hope you enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@OutofMadison wrote:

I was tempted but I don't like the $3.50 s&h for a today's special period!  I ordered the last Logo TSV denim a few years ago and loved the look - it was a longer denim and sold out very early.  Unfortunately there was a problem in the manufacturing and the one I received had the pockets sewn shut in the seam (I wasn't the only one with a defective jacket).  I returned it and wanted a replacement but it never came back after the first showing. Good luck and I hope everyone who orders it enjoys it!

@OutofMadison   You obviously don't want it very badly.  I know of no other place that charges so little to ship a garment, especially heavy denim.

I don't understand the thought process of someone who thinks shipping on TSVs ought to be free.  Why? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Because that would make it extra special.  

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@SharkE   Love your thinking (on many threads).

Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 4.57.22 AM.png

There is a refreshing zen simplicity to this jacket.

I can wear it buttoned up, with southwest necklaces. Great canvas to show them off. Love it as an open jacket, as well, in this longer length, especially for teaching. (I do have many shorter denim jackets I love.)

Ordered the heathered purple, vintage medium blue, and grey (for wearing with black denim jeans).

***This weekend I packed up 3 boxes of lovely clothes I haven't worn in years (some only worn once) to my favorite hospice donation center—styles change, mine has. 

I found I can no longer tolerate lovely clothes that just sit in my closet for years. 

My purchase rule this year:

For every 1 new thing (jacket, top, jeans, handbag, shoes)

I must give or donate 2 others.

Great way to end up with less, but things you wear and love, your style NOW.

San Antonio Gal is after me to show my jackets, but, it's hard to upload them. Takes a lot of time. Waiting on my Isaac brown sugar one I got coming.

Honored Contributor

Re: Logo jacket

[ Edited ]

@nada54 wrote:

Because that would make it extra special.  

@nada54    The don't call it Today's Extra Special Value.   It's just a little bit "special". 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
I love the buy one, donate 2. I may have to start doing that and quit hanging on to stuff for so long. Good idea, ty!
Respected Contributor

@LillyandHobo wrote:
I love the buy one, donate 2. I may have to start doing that and quit hanging on to stuff for so long. Good idea, ty!

@LillyandHobo 

I finally let go of having lovely things JUST HANG in my closet, waiting?

I went to grad school in mid life and for years shopped the local consignment/donation centers. Was grateful for the well-off people who donated lovely things. (Started grad school completely out-of-debt, credit cards paid; finished $30,000 in debt after working 3 jobs. Sigh.)

Now, I'm paying back. It feels good to donate LOVELY THINGS, not just USED things. 

Super Contributor
I have so many things that are hanging and I haven't worn and still have tags! I told my husband today we need to clean our closets including the coats. You inspired me to get off my bottom! TY have a great day!
Honored Contributor

I'm really liking the light purple.  I think it's such a pretty color for spring!

Respected Contributor

Really a nice looking jacket...I'm thinking about it.

I used to be a huge LOGO fan...still love her clothes from about eight or nine years ago.