Honored Contributor

2 LOGO items going on the Wish List

Two pieces shown today are on my wish list.

I like them, but not enough to pay the asking prices!  Just not worth spending over $130 for "everyday" clothes.

I have a couple of pairs of her "boyfriend" pants ... with the cuff turned down they look like ordinary straight leg pants.  Her pants fit me really well.

Honored Contributor

Re: 2 LOGO items going on the Wish List

@ALRATIBA  Trouble is, her stuff is usually sold out when wish list time rolls around. 

I got a pair of her tie dyed jeans about 2 months ago.  They're pale turquoise with pinks and darker turquoise.... work of art. They were an extravagance but I love them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Yeah .... that happened last year with the white/patched jeans.   They are a novelty item ... not "real" clothes.  Something I'll wear a few times.   

Just not worth paying that much for something I know I can make. 

I have a pair of white jeans and I bought patches ... so if it gets to the point where I "really" want them and the price hasn't come down .... I'll just make my own.

-------------------------------

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ALRATIBA  Trouble is, her stuff is usually sold out when wish list time rolls around. 

I got a pair of her tie dyed jeans about 2 months ago.  They're pale turquoise with pinks and darker turquoise.... work of art. They were an extravagance but I love them. 

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA  I got that top last week and really like it.  I wish QVC would be similar to HSN, where you could easily see when you go on to the website if something you have saved in your wish list has gone down in price.  My problem is I put things there and then forget about checking and when I go back to look it sold out at a cheaper price.  

Honored Contributor

Both great pieces @ALRATIBA .  I haven't tried her boyfriend jeans yet, but I'd like to.  

I've got a very long wish list!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 I have those same jeans in the neutral and they are beutiful and fit great.  I love her BF jeans they all fit so well.  I couldn't resist and ordered the alibaster patch jeans that was on yesterday.  @ALRATIBA I really like that top to go with it.