Frequent Contributor

Why can't she sell her things on QVC at those prices? What a slap in the face to those who purchase her items on QVC at MUCH higher prices.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

In my considerable experience, Zulily never sells seconds.  I've bought dozens of pairs of shoes, and I've never gotten a pair that has been tried on; they come straight from the factory in pristine condition.

No, they don't take returns but if you're a Logo customer, you should know about their sizing.

How are they getting the product? Isn't Logo exclusive to QVC? Or is she now simultaneously selling to zulilly?

I'm just curious. I know they're 'partnering' but I honestly expected that to only go as far as the Q endorsement and adverts, etc...Their respective business practices seem so divurgent..

QVC bought Zulilly.  I expect there to be many crossover products.

@Pearlee  QVC did not buy Zulily.  Liberty Interactive which also owns QVC bought Zulily.  Each company has its own CEO and operates independently.

Zulily gets its products directly from the manufacturers or distributors.

Hairsplitting.  

As proven by LOGO being over at Zulily now.

@Pearlee  I doubt the CEO of these two corporations would agree with you.  You need to practice saying, "I was wrong, I was wrong."

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

In my considerable experience, Zulily never sells seconds.  I've bought dozens of pairs of shoes, and I've never gotten a pair that has been tried on; they come straight from the factory in pristine condition.

No, they don't take returns but if you're a Logo customer, you should know about their sizing.

How are they getting the product? Isn't Logo exclusive to QVC? Or is she now simultaneously selling to zulilly?

I'm just curious. I know they're 'partnering' but I honestly expected that to only go as far as the Q endorsement and adverts, etc...Their respective business practices seem so divurgent..

QVC bought Zulilly.  I expect there to be many crossover products.

@Pearlee  QVC did not buy Zulily.  Liberty Interactive which also owns QVC bought Zulily.  Each company has its own CEO and operates independently.

Zulily gets its products directly from the manufacturers or distributors.

Hairsplitting.  

As proven by LOGO being over at Zulily now.

@Pearlee  I doubt the CEO of these two corporations would agree with you.  You need to practice saying, "I was wrong, I was wrong."

@Kachina624  There is a very great deal you "need" to work on about yourself, before you start telling me what I "need" to do.  The day you are perfect, you may then tell me what I "need."  Until then, MYOB.

Valued Contributor

Thank you so much........................tons of LoGo at fantastic prices.  I have always felt Logo was overpriced.   Plenty of pcs. similar with the same fabric at lower prices in the Department stores.