Valued Contributor

Re: Lisa's blazer last Friday

On 9/30/2014 Luvmycats said:

It was not her style at all (was tooooo tight) and she looked silly in it. I knew immediately that it was a GILI piece (and I don't even watch her shows!) because it's not something hat she would wear unless she would benefit from it- OF COURSE, she wears GILI because she knows that all of you Lisa fanatics want what she wears!

How do you know she wouldn't wear it off-air?
Super Contributor

I think she has her clothing tailored to fit her. If I was going on air and not selling those specific items I would have whatever needs to be altered, altered, period. When she is selling GILI different story. If she is dressed to present other items, alter away to suit her personal taste. No problem with me. IMO {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 9/30/2014 all said: I am on a blazer kick as of late. I will check that out Bee.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/30/2014 lolakimono said:
On 9/30/2014 all said: I am on a blazer kick as of late. I will check that out Bee.

Its gorgeous, Macy's just got it in and I tried it on. I got the golden tweed blazer with the genuine suede collar and trim and I also got the black woolen blazer with the genuine suede collar and trim. Both are gorgeous. Macy's matched the 25% off then gave me an additional 20% off because they were having a sale. I saved a bundle !!!!

Honored Contributor

On 9/30/2014 Luvmycats said:

It was not her style at all (was tooooo tight) and she looked silly in it. I knew immediately that it was a GILI piece (and I don't even watch her shows!) because it's not something hat she would wear unless she would benefit from it- OF COURSE, she wears GILI because she knows that all of you Lisa fanatics want what she wears!

I thought it was a very cool jacket, but the fit was terrible on her. As usual, it was way too tight. ITA

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 Beejene said:
On 9/30/2014 lolakimono said:

Its gorgeous, Macy's just got it in and I tried it on. I got the golden tweed blazer with the genuine suede collar and trim and I also got the black woolen blazer with the genuine suede collar and trim. Both are gorgeous. Macy's matched the 25% off then gave me an additional 20% off because they were having a sale. I saved a bundle !!!!

Hmmm. Looks like a nice jacket, but it's too short. I prefer the color and cut of the GILI jacket.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Lola--that jacket is nice but it is too short for me too! I also prefer Lisa's, but she was in the wrong size.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"