Honored Contributor
On 10/27/2014 winamac1 said:

She had red soled Christian Louboutin's on last night.

uh-huh....

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

So??????

Honored Contributor

Lisa said she and VPH were there all day decorating for the show. But in the past, there have been videos posted that showed a time lapse of the set being decorated by set coordinators and Lisa said it took 2 days for them to get her set done.

While the set isn't Lisa's home, clips and videos of Lisa's decorated home have been featured during some of her shows and on QVC.com. The items Lisa features in her shows are the same or very similar to what she does at her own home.

I think everything she does is absolutely beautiful but it's not my personal style at all. It's over the top and almost gaudy for me and doesn't fit with the rest of my home decorating style. However, I'm not into cutesy Christmas either.

Lisa did comment recently that last year she hired someone to do her outside decorating for her and then almost fell over when she got the bill. I have to wonder if she also has someone helping her with the inside. That's an awful lot of decorating. She said she starts in October.

Honored Contributor

It's almost like living in a department store.

Honored Contributor

A group of us have done a Holiday Tour of Homes in the past and there are people in real life who do decorate like this. I find it all beautiful to look at.

Honored Contributor

It is beautiful. I would feel smothered by it all.

Super Contributor

Does anyone think that Lisa is presenting these Holiday decorating shows on her own? QVC has made the decision to have her do these shows because they are confident the items will sell and make them money.......and they keep having them year after year, so its historically been a success for QVC.....and I think Lisa gives a great presentation and shows the appropriate excitement over all the items.....and rightfully so, because QVC and Lisa are making money, and Lisa seems to genuinely love decorating for the Holidays.....what's is wrong with that?

Super Contributor
On 10/24/2014 Tissyanne said: Saying Lisa does not know the reason for the season is very unkind, and judgmental. Some of you who say she is alone, and has no one to decorate for must know more than I do. The truth is not one of the posters here knows anything about her personal life.

You go girl. Why do some of you women get your nose out of joint about her decorating style, and her paycheck. She may have parties every night , and good for her. It is her life to do as she wishes. I do not believe all the pettiness about one host is the reason for the season yet some of you practice this everyday.I do not see where the hatred comes from, and why you watch everything she does and feel you must comment on it. Most of us get it, you really, really, really hate her.Have a blessed day, and take a chill pill.

Honored Contributor
On 10/26/2014 K a QVC fan said:

Of course many people don't decorate like that.

It's Lisa's $500,000.00 a year salary. Her world. Who has christmas trees in every room of their house? some people cannot even afford to have one tree let alone one in the bedroom, family den, dining room. living room - what's next the bathroom?

There are talented people behind the scenes who decorate - it's not all her doing.

Some people are clueless as to how the regular people live in this world & struggle from day to day.

And many are clueless to what joy and happiness is.
Honored Contributor
On 10/27/2014 banjo said:

So??????

So...I noticed her ""red-soled Loubuotins"".

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"