Super Contributor

It is fun to look at all the decorations on the set and pics of her home they post. It is like walking into one of those Christmas shops, a wonderland, that is a great word for it. But nice to be able to walk out. I wouldn't want that much up in my home on a daily basis, I don't think I could live there, just too much for me. I do think the point of the shows, is to pick and choose what you like and purchase that.

Super Contributor

I think Lisa has been trying to show case her style and talent for knowing the new trends in fashion and home décor. I think you will see her going into something in that field, when she leaves QVC, in December. I can identify much more with her style of clothing, than something like LOGO, that looks more like a Walmart line of clothing.

Honored Contributor

I believe Lisa is very much in reality. She loves to decorate for the holidays and so do I. Of course, it's more fun decorating than taking down but your home feels so warm, cozy and inviting when you decorate for the holidays.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I am sure that LR doesn't do that herself..they have set decorators

for that kind of over-the-top decorating..but most

of that stuff was way too ornate and gaudy for my taste.

Honored Contributor
On 10/26/2014 jmsmall said:

I am sure that LR doesn't do that herself..they have set decorators

for that kind of over-the-top decorating..but most

of that stuff was way too ornate and gaudy for my taste.

She said that she, Valerie and QVC staff did the decorating. She and Valerie chose the merchandise from (presumably) trade shows or other sources. They were showcasing all the merchandise. I don't think they intended it all actually be used at one time in one place. It needed to be edited for practical use.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

We all have our idea of what makes for a warm and happy holiday setting. Over the years I have come to believe less is better for ME. I also like a look that is a bit more organic/real. This picture of Lisa's decorating doesn't appeal to me--it just seems too ""staged"" to feel welcoming.

Honored Contributor
On 10/26/2014 magicmoodz said:

We all have our idea of what makes for a warm and happy holiday setting. Over the years I have come to believe less is better for ME. I also like a look that is a bit more organic/real. This picture of Lisa's decorating doesn't appeal to me--it just seems too ""staged"" to feel welcoming.

Hi magic! ITA--it does appear staged.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Overall I think her decorations are very pretty, but it's overdone and too "much" and ("staged--as Magic said). It does look cold but very lovely!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor
On 10/24/2014 luvtoshopathome said: Just because she lives alone, what does that mean? She can't decorate, something that she says she loves doing? I live alone but I love to go all out for Christmas, first for myself to enjoy and second I entertain during the holidays for my friends and family. I know Lisa has friends And I'm sure they are invited to her home over the holidays. I also heard her say, i believe it was on PM Style that she was having a big Christmas party for the employees of QVC.

ITA{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor
Winter is a cold season. I love the white icy elegant look in winter decor. My winter decor has always been more whimsical with bright colors, but I am finding my taste is changing.