Respected Contributor

@KimThib wrote:

I'm so enjoying Lisa's shows and fashions.  I buy VERY little "fashion" from the Q, but I've purchased several of hers, and I've been extremely pleased.  The only other line I occasionally purchase from is GILI as it is also a little more fashion forward.

I agree with you Kim, love her line and love her.  She is so bright and sunny.  I always buy her line and gili, other than that not so much.  I bought the tunic she showed today and already own the leggings in the black and the olive and they are SUPER!!!  The best!

Respected Contributor

I just relized I am wearing a Lisa Rinna dress right now!  I am in the office and alreayd got a few compliments.

Respected Contributor

267486 sweater cardigan is really cute but not for 90 plus. Her prices seem to be going up.

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

267486 sweater cardigan is really cute but not for 90 plus. Her prices seem to be going up.

I was thinking the same thing. With tax and shipping, that will be almost $100. Too bad. I like it, and would have bought it if it were $50, which l think is what it is worth.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

I too could not sleep and was watching Lisa.  She is a flake, flying all over the set, talking loudly with inappropriate and insulting remarks.  He clothing is not to my liking and I did purchase the recent TSV top because it looked kinda cute...got it, didn't love it....sent it back.  Just because one is a celebrity, doesn't give them class...just don't like her personna on air or her clothes. 

Honored Contributor

Some of her pieces look so cheap yet she has a high price tag on them.  I am not fond of antonella but Lisa has no business saying something about her physically.  We could talk about Lisa's lips and cheek bones if you want to get catty.  Less talk about how someone looks and more talk about the fabric, etc.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

LR's clothes are too expensive . For example, see  Halston's A269447 which is $44..50 and not much different from Rinna's A265449  (there's a regular and petite version) which is more than $20 higher in price.

Crazy.  Her line doesn't merit her prices, compared to other QVC lines of clothing.

Frequent Contributor

I  noticed that also, I do like Lisa, however she concentrates on how everything makes you look skinny, tall, thinner, leaner. If someone is sensitive that may hurt their feelings. Also have noticed she has said the two words " no brainer" about a dozen times in three minutes.  She probably doesn't realize she is saying those words.

Honored Contributor

Lisa is a very antimated and entertaining presenter but her clothing doesn't fit my lifestyle and doesn't seem very practical.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@baker wrote:

@connie0 wrote:

@KimThib wrote:

I'm so enjoying Lisa's shows and fashions.  I buy VERY little "fashion" from the Q, but I've purchased several of hers, and I've been extremely pleased.  The only other line I occasionally purchase from is GILI as it is also a little more fashion forward.

I will NOT be buying any of lisa  rinna's fashions after what she just said now..I really like antoinella and the only thing she can say about what she was wearing from her collection was how "thin and tall" antoinella looked !! Please!!  Did she have to mention thin? Antoinella just replied that she liked the tall part.  That was soo insulting!  That shows you how shallow Lisa is.. 

It's a given that LR is shallow, I wish the the hosts and venders could come up with some thing other than taller and thinner to get us to buy the fashions. Why couldn't they say something like, this will flatter your figure and leave it at that.

The latest thing for them to say it make the wearer look "long and lean".  Puleeze,  If I lived to be 1,000, I'd never be lean or long.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment