Frequent Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna at Coachella .

Why be rude? It's literally a forum that's just for fun. 

I really don't understand the snotty behavior by grown adults on a forum like this. 

Honored Contributor

not a fan of the look.......not for "real life" and not for coachella.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@jnb0903 wrote:

Why be rude? It's literally a forum that's just for fun. 

I really don't understand the snotty behavior by grown adults on a forum like this. 

@jnb0903  It might be helpful it you specifically addressed the poster(s) you're referring to as showing "snotty" behavior.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RoughDraft 

You. Obviously you knew I was ...because you responded. 

I have seen it twice today. 

No reason to get all jumpy over some nonsense on QVC. 

The original poster asked a simple question. No big deal.

If you take it that serious about some off post about Lisa then you need to calm yourself. 

Honored Contributor

She looks great. The outifts you see there are all over the place; her's looks conservative compared to most. Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

I have no idea why QVC allows her on the air.  The image she projects outside of QVC counts and it's low class and that is being nice.

Honored Contributor

The problem I have with this outfit is the low cut jumpsuit, the poorly fitting skimpy bra showing, or whatever it is, and that style sneakers that look better with more sporty clothing.

Respected Contributor

I think we all go these stages where we say , "DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD' , I'll go months without a critical post and saw that picture of Lisa and posted about it instead of just keeping my comments to myself , I enjoy watching her fashion shows on QVC and listening to her commentary, and i saw that picture and thought yuck. She wanted to get attention she, is 55 and going to Coachella and she did get attention,  awin win for her.

Respected Contributor

@jnb0903 wrote:

@RoughDraft 

You. Obviously you knew I was ...because you responded. 

I have seen it twice today. 

No reason to get all jumpy over some nonsense on QVC. 

The original poster asked a simple question. No big deal.

If you take it that serious about some off post about Lisa then you need to calm yourself. 

@jnb0903  Obviously, I wasn't sure since you didn't have the courtesy of addressing me directly.  No need to worry about me calming myself.  I was  doing what you're doing...expressing an opinion.  Request for future postings:  don't question my psychological health.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa 

Recently, I had this experience with a purchase. Tried it on, and stood back looking at myself in the mirror thinking what the heck?! You look ridiculous! lol...

When it first arrived loved the item. Sometimes that's the case. Didn't feel you were being rude or cruel, simply sharing your opinion. Be kind to yourself.